ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Lattimore starts "We Want Zion" Chant during halftime of BBall game

Then he would have been smart enough to tell him not too and Marcus is smarter not to do it till he asked.
Marcus was probably smart enough to ask forgiveness later rather than permission beforehand. I seriously doubt no one said a word to him about this obvious minor recruiting infraction. But if it worked, it would have been worth it.

Marcus was probably smart enough to ask forgiveness later rather than permission beforehand. I seriously doubt no one said a word to him about this obvious minor recruiting infraction. But if it worked, it would have been worth it.
I guess we will see

Don’t have a problem with it. He is director of player development, but he is also about the greatest ambassador the university has. Was he whistling in the wind when we didn’t have a chance to begin with? Apparently. But he fights to the end. And think about it. At the time he did it, the great majority thought he was headed to Clemson. If he had, you better believe CU would have made a huge joke out of the chant. So in reality it took some stones to do it. Marcus has earned his stripes. Figure he should be allowed to do just about whatever he wants to do in Columbia

Reactions: goboykin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT