ADVERTISEMENT

Mark May removed from College Football Final

Great to see that Mark may is gone but Danny Kanell is a big time SEC hater and a whiny butt!!!

May was so arrogant and never came across as a decent guy. You have to have "some" good qualities to attract viewers....he didn't seem to. Next ESPN should can Stephen Smith....I want to slap him every time he opens his mouth. Talk about a POS....

Now, if only Mike Patrick could be moved to women's tennis or something not involving football/basketball/baseball.
I believe his contribution to sportscasting is the dreaded "are you kidding me????" thing. So yeah, I'm with you on that one.

you people aren't very good readers, May got taken off College Football Final ONLY, he's still going to be doing all his other stuff on the four letter network.

sad thing is hes still gonna be around.....i couldnt stand listening to him talk....he was hard to keep up with......sounded like he drank a case of red bull before every show

I didn't like lou long before he was your coach. Has nothing to do with him coaching at USC LOL but that didn't help matters

1) I don't believe anyone around here cares how you feel about Lou or how long you've felt that way, and
2) Just because you dislike him doesn't give you a right to go around making up lies and slandering the man. He accomplishment more the day he was born than you've accomplished in your lifetime.

You make other tater fans look bad.
Actually, no you don't...you're all pretty much ignorant, entitled, knuckle-dragging, koolade drinking know nothings.

1) I don't believe anyone around here cares how you feel about Lou or how long you've felt that way, and
2) Just because you dislike him doesn't give you a right to go around making up lies and slandering the man. He accomplishment more the day he was born than you've accomplished in your lifetime.

You make other tater fans look bad.
Actually, no you don't...you're all pretty much ignorant, entitled, knuckle-dragging, koolade drinking know nothings.

This

That was my favorite football show by far and I'm really sorry it's gone. A good wrap-up with loads of humor. mark had his ....ist moments on other shows but I really learned to like him due to his and Holtz great relationship

I think it will be a long time, possibly never, before anyone gives USC the attention Lou did on a national broadcast. ESPN put our games on tv when we were not very good only because of Holtz was our coach. A lot of schools with much better programs and records would have died for that kind of free publicity and recognition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT