ADVERTISEMENT

MBB vs A&M (Game Thread)

PerchedOnRings

Oct 1, 2001
I’ll start it. I’m on Rocky Top at Fieldhouse Social getting ready to watch our game amongst a bunch of Vols. Go Cocks!!!

Sorry….didn’t see your thread and I started one. I am begging Frank to get Branden out.

At the half, no Woodley tonight so that hurts.

Obviously, A&M got the memo about points in the paint.

Items of note:

1. USC -9 with Bryant on the court & playing the "4" and +5 with Bryant on the bench.

2. A&M faced five possessions with a zone defense: 3 possession with a shot and USC rebound or turnover and 2 other possessions with FTs getting only 1.

3. One long stretch where USC didn't even use a center.

If Frank is stubbornly going to use Bryant at the "4" for the whole game then watch the match up with Henderson. A&M is running a lot of inside play at Bryant with Henderson or through Henderson to set up a Henderson weak-side rebound.

If USC loses the points in the paint in the second half then USC loses period.

Tamu is some flopping mofos. Refs buying that crap…They need to call a technical foul for flopping
What was BS was they reviewed that one for a flagrant on Cuisinard….why can’t the ref turn around and assess a T to the defender for flopping after review? It’s essentially a delay of game that he created by doing that micky mouse crap

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT