ADVERTISEMENT

MBB & WBB: combined 20-5 in conference play

DarkCock

Jan 21, 2006
tenor.gif

4 out of the 5 losses came against teams currently ranked in the top 5. LSU is ranked 13th.

Reactions: Lakecock1
4 out of the 5 losses came against teams currently ranked in the top 5. LSU is ranked 13th.
We can't see the forest for the trees can we? I noticed after the game tonight the announcers at least see a possible path to the tournament if we can finish strong.

We can't see the forest for the trees can we? I noticed after the game tonight the announcers at least see a possible path to the tournament if we can finish strong.

How many times do I have to say it? The committee looks at the total body of work. Our non conf record is disqualifying. Win the SEC tournament or forget it!

Reactions: cockofdawn

How many times do I have to say it? The committee looks at the total body of work. Our non conf record is disqualifying. Win the SEC tournament or forget it!

But yet Oklahoma is a tourney team with a 4-9 conf record and 16-10 overall , now that’s a resume.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT