ADVERTISEMENT

McClendon and Robinson

Easypeasy

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
Boiling Springs, SC
I watched the interviews with these two guys and all I can say is wow! I am very proud that these two guys are at the University of South Carolina. What an asset. I have always loved listening to Champ speak and these guys are no different. I don’t know how long we can keep the band together but I am very excited to see this program improve under their watch.

10 wins this year with a stout D and T-Rob gets a HC offer. Will he take it is the question... can we pay him enough to keep him is the other question.

Reactions: Lakecock1
We’re in the SEC we can afford it. Its going to be up to T-Rob if he wants to take a HC job yet. I’d build that defense to top 5 in the country for a year or two and big time jobs will come along. He’s still young and has a LONG career. Hoping get 3 seasons out of him.

After what happened to Muschamp @ Florida, itll be interesting to see the job he takes. We have an all star staff with multiple future head coaches here

No what? I honestly don't understand.
I was saying no to paying T Rob enough. Our history doesn’t suggest it and I don’t think he’s the type of guy that’s gonna stay for a check. He’s gonna wanna make his own way and run his own program.

I have a feeling the LSU job is coming open pretty soon. Maybe the Vandy job, their HC was doing way too much salesmanship which is always an indicator of a hot seat.

10 wins this year with a stout D and T-Rob gets a HC offer. Will he take it is the question... can we pay him enough to keep him is the other question.

And do we have an understudy in place like the taters did when Morris left? They didn’t even notice Morris had left

And do we have an understudy in place like the taters did when Morris left? They didn’t even notice Morris had left
Actually T-Rob IS the understudy. Muschamp is the architect of our defense. He manages the defense through T-Rob. And I'll tell you something else, Muschamp will be the architect of our defense when and if T-Rob leaves.

That remains to be seen. It's still early in the game regarding this regime. Indicators are good, but that's all they are to this point.
Muschamp was anointed the "next greatest thing" at FL after year 1. Then...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT