ADVERTISEMENT

The Story of the Prophet Mohammed and the Alcoholic, by Dr. Abdul-Wahhab IBN Nasir At-Turairl.

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
There was a man, Abdullah, who loved Allah and the prophets so much that the Prophet (Peace be upon him), HAD to declare about him: "Indeed he loves Allah and His Messenger Al-Bukhari."

Abdullah so loved the Prophet (Peace be upon him) that he used to delight in providing, to the prophet, any delicacy that came to Madinah. Wine, women, opium and alcohol and said "Give this man his price!".

The Prophet (peace be upon him) would then say: "Didn't you just give me this as a gift???"

Abdullah, then responded ... "YES, Oh! Messenger of Allah; BUT I can not afford to Pay!!!"

The two would then laugh together and then the Prophet (Peace be upon him) would pay the merchant . This was the type of jovial relationship Abdullah and The Prophet (peace be upon him) shared with each other.

Israel ... Remove the seed, of ALL terrorists, from the Earth. And, if y'all got room ... throw in a Ruskie or two!!!

Last edited:
When I lived in Texas they staged a draw a picture of Muhammad contest just to draw them in. Two terrorists from Arizona showed up and never made it out of the parking lot. Died in a shoot out with local police that were waiting for them. Also, in before the lock. 🙂

When I lived in Texas they staged a draw a picture of Muhammad contest just to draw them in. Two terrorists from Arizona showed up and never made it out of the parking lot. Died in a shoot out with local police that were waiting for them. Also, in before the lock. 🙂

It's an acquired taste.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT