ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State game 1 thread

"Have you seen my baseball?!"
Chad%20Holbrook%20recaps%20comeback%20win%20over%20Winthrop

FORKCOCK. Or anyone else, did you see the play they overturned on the called foul ball to a passed ball that allowed their runner to advance to 2nd?
Was it a foul? Could you hear it hit the bat?
Just curious...I was getting myself another drink and missed the play :)
TIA

Wondering if Holbrook told the guys to hit the ball in the air with the wind swirling like it is...and because that's all we're hitting it seems.

LMAO, Bowers rolling away and walking off the mound on the strikeout pitch to their 1st batter in the 9th before the ball hits the mitt. That ain't confidence...
DATZ SWAG!

This kid got plenty!!!

Reactions: wood90 and FORKCOCK
FORKCOCK. Or anyone else, did you see the play they overturned on the called foul ball to a passed ball that allowed their runner to advance to 2nd?
Was it a foul? Could you hear it hit the bat?
Just curious...I was getting myself another drink and missed the play :)
TIA

Reading the ump's lips, I thought he said it hit the tip of the batter's helmet.

I gotta admit, kinda nice having a game thread without the usual crybabies and whiners that hinge on every pitch.
Would be nice if there were a few more posters that actually know and enjoy the sport...and support the team and the players.
This team is loaded with talent. I can't imagine why any fan would want to turn their back on them regardless of how they feel about the coach. For me personally, I just can't.
I just hope they can all stay healthy so we can watch them improve and hopefully be at their best come tournament time.

Reactions: SCcocks4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT