ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou AD calls Dawn Staley racist, encouraged old people to spit on young girls with ZERO evidence

Wise Cock

Jan 14, 2018
He says DAWN STALEY promoted an atmosphere for people to use the N word at Mizzou players with no evidence. Talk about poor loser

TEE THEM UP RAY !

Grandma always said, don't air your laundry in public. Effn middle school move there Mizz

Tanner is on 107.5 at 125PM today

Last edited:
I don't want to bring that up. We should do the right thing; not worried about what Clemson does. If I had a kid in the student section that's what I'd tell them
We were being publicly degraded by them for doing something that they were also guilty of. Damn right I'm going to put it right back into their faces.

He says DAWN STALEY promoted an atmosphere for people to use the N word at Mizzou players with no evidence. Talk about poor loser
Makes perfect sense. Our coach is African American. So are our players. Our fans pack it to the rafters to cheer for our black coach and black players. But our black coach created an atmosphere where our fans called the mostly white players from Missouri racist things. And nobody heard these things and nobody saw any spitting except the team that lost in a tough game. Okay. Sounds solid.

We were being publicly degraded by them for doing something that they were also guilty of. Damn right I'm going to put it right back into their faces.
I'm just glad that nobody was hurt when empty water bottles hit the turf. It could've been a real tragedy - just ask Dabo.

Reactions: wallycock
We don't need our students throwing crap, period. That's not the kind of reputation we want to get and not how we should treat opposing teams. You're a joke of an athletics program if you can't guarantee a fair and safe competition to opponents. This is major college sports, not the West Virginia Bush League.

I don't want to bring that up. We should do the right thing; not worried about what Clemson does. If I had a kid in the student section that's what I'd tell them
I did have a kid in the student section and I can assure you, she threw nothing; nor did anyone around her. It was a small number of students. I was at the game and didn't even see it. I wish it hadn't happened, but it was blown WAY out of proportion.

Reactions: coolcock2001
I did have a kid in the student section and I can assure you, she threw nothing; nor did anyone around her. It was a small number of students. I was at the game and didn't even see it. I wish it hadn't happened, but it was blown WAY out of proportion.
I was there too, all the way at the other end, and I could see debris flying. Couldn't see what was actually hitting the field but could easily confirm visually stuff was being thrown, whilst drunk and standing 100 yards away.

I get it, I went to Carolina. I know what the mob mentality of that student section is like. I just want to come out in opposition to throwing stuff on the field and discourage it any way possible.

Reactions: atl-cock
Did I dream it, or do they videotape the crowd? I remember in the past when students misbehaved they could review tape and locate them.

Or I "misremembered."

GOCOCKS! BEATMSU! BEATUCONN!

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Well, what a load of bull crap (and of course as a Clemson grad I am an expert on bovine excrement) So a white, male AD from a school with racial problems throws out baseless and unsupported allegations against an AA female coach on a radio show. If he has evidence that another teams coach is propagating this kind of crap he is obligated to contact the Conf office and Carolinas AD and handle this through thw proper channels. But nothing like that happens. My take is he could care less about womens BBall and sees this as some harmless aligation with no impact on a sport that matters (vs say mens BBall or football). If I'm Staley I lawyer up and sue his a$$ for slander. This has a negative impact on recruiting and therefore a negative impact on her ability to do her job. The guy just needs to shut up.

Well, what a load of bull crap (and of course as a Clemson grad I am an expert on bovine excrement) So a white, male AD from a school with racial problems throws out baseless and unsupported allegations against an AA female coach on a radio show. If he has evidence that another teams coach is propagating this kind of crap he is obligated to contact the Conf office and Carolinas AD and handle this through thw proper channels. But nothing like that happens. My take is he could care less about womens BBall and sees this as some harmless aligation with no impact on a sport that matters (vs say mens BBall or football). If I'm Staley I lawyer up and sue his a$$ for slander. This has a negative impact on recruiting and therefore a negative impact on her ability to do her job. The guy just needs to shut up.

Shut up, Tillmanite.

How do you even encourage someone to spit?

030917_dawn-staley_1200.jpg

"Come on! Spit! Let's have that spit!"

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Sankey is gutless too. Should have admonished Sterk for airing this out publicly without the SEC being told first along with Tanner. But then again it's Misery and you know, the racial narrative must be carried out. .

President of Missouri

Choi, Mun <choimun@umsystem.edu>

12:30 AM (10 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Ms. Williams,

I recognize your concern about this matter. I also appreciate your support for Coach Staley and her many philanthropic and community engagement activities. I applaud her for that. Now, let me share what I know of Jim Sterk. I’ve known Jim for 16 months and I know him to be a man of the highest integrity, ethics and moral values. He is a man who chooses his words very thoughtfully. I also know that he is an Athletic Director who wants to provide every opportunity for our student-athletes to succeed but emphasizes that we need to do it in an inclusive, welcoming and safe manner. Jim was very concerned about the way Mizzou players were treated and was concerned for their safety. I believe that we need to pause and reflect. We’ll reflect on ways that we can improve because we can always do better. I ask that USC do the same so that we can meet on the fields or courts in Columbia, MO or Columbia, SC and play the games with the utmost professionalism and respect.

Thank you for sharing your concern

President of Missouri

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Ms. Williams,

I recognize your concern about this matter. I also appreciate your support for Coach Staley and her many philanthropic and community engagement activities. I applaud her for that. Now, let me share what I know of Jim Sterk. I’ve known Jim for 16 months and I know him to be a man of the highest integrity, ethics and moral values. He is a man who chooses his words very thoughtfully. I also know that he is an Athletic Director who wants to provide every opportunity for our student-athletes to succeed but emphasizes that we need to do it in an inclusive, welcoming and safe manner. Jim was very concerned about the way Mizzou players were treated and was concerned for their safety. I believe that we need to pause and reflect. We’ll reflect on ways that we can improve because we can always do better. I ask that USC do the same so that we can meet on the fields or courts in Columbia, MO or Columbia, SC and play the games with the utmost professionalism and respect.

Doosh

President of Missouri

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Ms. Williams,

That is ridiculous and shameful.

The prez of Mizzou is just trying to deflect all the bad press over their recent issues. Now he is playing the victim.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT