ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou AD calls Dawn Staley racist, encouraged old people to spit on young girls with ZERO evidence

President of Missouri

Choi, Mun <choimun@umsystem.edu>

12:30 AM (10 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Ms. Williams,

I recognize your concern about this matter. I also appreciate your support for Coach Staley and her many philanthropic and community engagement activities. I applaud her for that. Now, let me share what I know of Jim Sterk. I’ve known Jim for 16 months and I know him to be a man of the highest integrity, ethics and moral values. He is a man who chooses his words very thoughtfully. I also know that he is an Athletic Director who wants to provide every opportunity for our student-athletes to succeed but emphasizes that we need to do it in an inclusive, welcoming and safe manner. Jim was very concerned about the way Mizzou players were treated and was concerned for their safety. I believe that we need to pause and reflect. We’ll reflect on ways that we can improve because we can always do better. I ask that USC do the same so that we can meet on the fields or courts in Columbia, MO or Columbia, SC and play the games with the utmost professionalism and respect.

Thank you for sharing your concern

Wow. A whole SIXTEEN MONTHS. Well, there you go...

GOCOCKS! BEATTAM! BEATMSU!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT