ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou AD says he has "moved on"

martwing

Nov 9, 2007
Lake Murray
Said he has nothing else to say. Does anyone have SEC Commish Sankey's contact info? Not sure how an SEC AD can slander an opposing coach and just say he's moving on.

I have a suggestion as to where he might move on and it's very hot there ALL th time.

What a jerk! He attacks Staley with horrible false accusations and all we get from him is a short travel itinerary. This man is NUTS and a perfect example of the dumpster fire that has been burning in Columbia, Missouri since the race discrimination demonstrations in 2015. It's still not over in Mizzou, folks, and it shows. They would disparage their mothers to take some pressure off of the university and its idiotic Administrators.

Said he has nothing else to say. Does anyone have SEC Commish Sankey's contact info? Not sure how an SEC AD can slander an opposing coach and just say he's moving on.

Moving on means he doesn't want to talk about it anymore because its inconvenient but he still stands by what he said. Dip$hit is he

wasnt able to find his email address. you can tweet at him, although its unlikely he will see it

I think this will have long term effects on Mizzou when it comes to recruiting in all sports... Mizzou's AD making a racist charge against Dawn Staley without any proof...

I tried and came up empty as well. This guy Sankey's behind an impenetrable wall over there

Did y'all really think the SEC Commissioner's email would be readily available?
Actually, not really. So I went to the SEC website and got the phone number for their offices. Just called and asked for him and was transferred to his assistant. She was very cordial and professional, stated that there are still ongoing conversations about this issue. I expressed my feelings about what Mizzou AD had said.
What I also learned is that based on a previously planned visit, he is on our campus today, and is planning to be at the game tonight.

Translation I screwed up major league and am running away from the turd I dropped in the punch bowl. Don't want my fan base to realize I am a spineless lying loser because well that's what I am.

I
Translation I screwed up major league and am running away from the turd I dropped in the punch bowl. Don't want my fan base to realize I am a spineless lying loser because well that's what I am.
I get the impression the radio and journo guys out there are so bored they look to create and push any drama they can. Last thing they need is an AD who plays into that. Even the Forest Gump reference was an example of not knowing when to shut up.

Reactions: okccock
Actually, not really. So I went to the SEC website and got the phone number for their offices. Just called and asked for him and was transferred to his assistant. She was very cordial and professional, stated that there are still ongoing conversations about this issue. I expressed my feelings about what Mizzou AD had said.
What I also learned is that based on a previously planned visit, he is on our campus today, and is planning to be at the game tonight.
So Sankey is on our campus tonight. There are parts of Sterk the Jerk's body wound tighter than a snare drum with that realization.

I called as well, and said my piece very respectfully yet firmly . The assistant was quite polite and said she had taken notes on what I said and would be passing them along to the commissioner. I would urge everyone else to do the same, and not worry about tweets. The number to call is (205) 458-3000.

All his accusations are unsubstantiated at this point. If he had anything tangible- that card would have been played. Makes him look REALLY bad, kinda like an incompetent imbecile. I hope there are repercussions to his buffoonery. He should not skate by this unscathed.

Last edited:
Oh he can, but that doesn’t mean the rest of the world will.
His mouthing the words “moving on” doesn’t excuse him from accountability.

I think this will have long term effects on Mizzou when it comes to recruiting in all sports... Mizzou's AD making a racist charge against Dawn Staley without any proof...
Well Missouri as a whole are a bunch of flakes. It was just a couple of years ago that the inmates were running the asylum there. We shouldn’t even dignify these people with a response

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT