ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou getting destroyed at home

Purdue must have a little sump'n sump'n. Took Louisville to the wire in week 1.
I hope they play UMich and OSU...and beat the brakes off of both of em!

Purdue coach Jeff Brohm played at Louisville Trinity, probably the top HS program in KY. He then played for city college of Louisville, as did his dad and his brothers. Supposedly the Brohm family and UL have had some sort of falling out, at least what some people around here say.

Anyway, the guy knows football and is definitely an up and comer. Purdue was garbage last year and he's already making a difference there. In a couple years when an SEC program fires their coach I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a run at him.

Purdue is 1-1 and making Mizzou look like a joke. I'm not sure us beating UK is a given.
Yes they have 1 loss, as in "they took Louisville to the wire". And they're whooping Miss-ew. What's your point? Since you think we'll struggle with KY I guess you think we'd have no chance with Purdue???

JFTR, I think we'll win comfortably tonight. It won't be a dominate performance imo, but it won't be as close as many think.
We'll know in about 4 hours.

Mizzou has quit - simple is that. That program - and I would say the entire state - are in a crisis situation. The football problems were already considerable. The social upheaval in Missouri might be leaching into the program also, just speaking speculatively.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT