ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou Rushing Defense

kawalski

Jan 8, 2021
My gosh have you seen what they are giving up on the ground this season? Over 270 yards a game! Next to dead last in the country. If we get our backs cranked up and Jason can hit a few balls like against Florida, boys and girls we are going bowling

USC 35
Mizzou 20

I do NOT want to have a letdown and make their D look like the 85 Bears. If Satterfield doesn't scheme well and we have a bad game, he is gone at the end of the season. Vandy scored 28 on them and North Texas scored 35. Central Michigan scored 24 on them. UNT and CMU had just under 500 yards of offense on them.

Confirmed: Mizzou rushing D is every bit as terrible as advertised.

Last week against UGA, they finally decided to sell out to stop the run. It worked for that purpose, but left our secondary in man coverage all day and Georgia took advantage. Therefore, my prediction is you get a lot of passing yards on us. But all things considered, I would rather force a throw that could be off the mark then allow 8-12 yards a pop as our D gets pounded and can't get off the field.

We certainly aren’t UGA on either side of the ball. Also, our body of work includes one good offensive performance, UF. If our offensive coaches have figured something out, then I like our chances. If not, not so sure. If this game were at WB, I’d take USC all day in a bet. It is NOT.

Last time South Carolina was at Missouri two bad things happened that caused South Carolina to lose. First, take care of the ball. Hilinski gave Missouri a gifted 14 points in 2019. Second, the defense was just too tired with the offense being ineffective. If South Carolina can have about same amount time of possession as they did against Florida, then I think South Carolina defense should do all right against Missouri. South Carolina has gained some confidence going into this game and I think South Carolina should win in the margin of four to eight point victory.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamecockblack
We certainly aren’t UGA on either side of the ball. Also, our body of work includes one good offensive performance, UF. If our offensive coaches have figured something out, then I like our chances. If not, not so sure. If this game were at WB, I’d take USC all day in a bet. It is NOT.
This, I don’t think this fanbase can claim we’ve figured anything out after Saturday. I loved the win…huge. But go do it again

Reactions: carolinamyke
Well boys and girls I've seen all our QB Play and Brown knows how to extend plays, he can step up in the pocket, roll out and still keep his head on a swivel. You take that and a backfield that can break it open and keep the safeties honest its gonna be a tough day for Mizzou. Our defense is no slouch when they can get a blow and not to have to put their butts on the bench then get back up after 3 plays. If Im wrong Ill own it.

We have been reborn. Only Georgia is now clearly better than we are, and only on one side of the ball.

We have been reborn. Only Georgia is now clearly better than we are, and only on one side of the ball.
Sigh. King, if you don’t use a sarcastic font or a winky-face emoji, people are gonna believe you. But I’ve seen enough of your thesaurus posts over the years. I’m on to you.

Reactions: vacock#
Sigh. King, if you don’t use a sarcastic font or a winky-face emoji, people are gonna believe you. But I’ve seen enough of your thesaurus posts over the years. I’m on to you.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm riding the wave of football elation. We're revisiting 1984 and 1987, only we aren't going to lose the last game we play this time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT