ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzu Trying Their Best

Final:

Army 24 - Mizzou 22
Some soft defense at the end. Army went right down the field to kick a FG to win. Missouri had a wide open RB in the end zone on 2 point conversion to make it a 3 point game.

Wondering how Missouri has such a good recruiting class this season. I don’t see much reason to be excited about what they’ve done the past couple of seasons.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Backup QB and top running back out. Sound familiar?

Should make our fans appreciate the fact that we didn't drop any of those supposed automatic wins this season. This is what can happen when you get deep into the depth chart at critical positions.

And you will probably see more situations like this with teams losing to teams they should beat because they are missing key players, especially at QB.

It matters. A lot. And OCs can't just waive their magic clipboard and make everything alright.

Reactions: Robhawk29
Beating Florida and Auburn more than made up for the losses to Mizzou and Kentucky. Hopefully we can get all 4 next week year a lot more QB talent.

If we had a QB like Rattler this year, we would have beat them this year too.

Reactions: TAV31
d2932314008181.5627bb2dab73e.jpg

What do you think others in the SEC are saying about us? If we let the tarholes beat us and Howell picks us apart, we will have just reinforced that opinion. At least Mizzou was in the game, and I fear we will not be, remember Virginia.
And UPC every year lately, and the last time we played UNC.

This is from the bowl game loss. I wont say he has a punchable face, but his expression/face reminds me of Ed Helms in this shot

61c406059028a.image.jpg
\

Last edited:
Beating Florida and Auburn more than made up for the losses to Mizzou and Kentucky. Hopefully we can get all 4 next week year a lot more QB talent.

If we had a QB like Rattler this year, we would have beat them this year too.
But being shut out by the taters absolutely ruined both of those wins. For me anyways.

I would love to have our program be like Army in the fact they are disciplined, tough, and you know they are giving 100% every game
Caslen wanted to hire their coach While he is a good coach, the ceiling is low for his system

And UPC every year lately, and the last time we played UNC.
Aah, the game all the savvy blamed on Jake Bentley after we had a 20-9 lead in the 4th quarter and the defense gave up back to back 95 yard scoring drives, and then we allowed a three man rush to sack and injure him on the last play of the game. That dang Bentley.

Reactions: chief2791
Aah, the game all the savvy blamed on Jake Bentley after we had a 20-9 lead in the 4th quarter and the defense gave up back to back 95 yard scoring drives, and then we allowed a three man rush to sack and injure him on the last play of the game. That dang Bentley.
I get that he was sometimes hot and cold, which was frustrating, but Bentley was overall a good QB for us. Just look at the record books, it's there in black and white. I get the frustration, but don't get the hate. If he had played out his career here, he would have owned most of the QB records. He played for some bad OC's, and as you referenced above, bad defenses with a supposed genius DC as our head coach.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Backup QB and top running back out. Sound familiar?

Should make our fans appreciate the fact that we didn't drop any of those supposed automatic wins this season. This is what can happen when you get deep into the depth chart at critical positions.
That was Mizzou's chosen starting QB. He beat out the former starter who was watching from the pine.

Hey Einstein, Army caused those turnovers as well as the "poor showing" on Mizzou's part. I feel confident is stating Army would have had no problem beating SC this year also.
Interesting you insult me for posting a fact. Clearly you’re a doo mass with limited understanding of the English language in written form. Turned over on downs and two fumbles. Nothing more implied … Einstein.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT