ADVERTISEMENT

MLB All Star Game ‘21

Holy Cow someone boycott SportsCenter for promoting the Masters in Jim Crow Georgia. Silence is violence:

Reactions: bflogger28
Biden is from Delaware. They require an ID to vote. They only allow absentee voting in limited situation. No early voting at all. You have to show up on voting day between 7am and 8pm.

Georgia's new rules allow for FAR MORE ACCESS than Delaware's. Georgia should pass another law making their rules exactly like Delaware's voting laws.

https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_in_Delaware
That’s because Delaware is a solid Blue state. If it was more of a purple state you can bet they would push to make voting laws less restrictive.

Has been moved out of Georgia by MLB because of their new voting laws.
Don’t let the door hit you in the ass ,commissioner!
Thanks for keeping it classy and bringing in politics to the day after opening day, douchebag.

Play Ball! ~ “ that's all i gotta say about that”.

White democrats have always believed in the inferiority of black people. They did when they enslaved them. They did during Reconstruction and Jim Crow when they denied them their rights. And they do now when they patronize them by implying they're too dumb to manage the most basic tasks.

Yet they promote some unintelligent women of color to orchestrate an election steal, and she gives the GA electoral votes to Biden, and they repay her like this? Keep voting Democrat like you always do, but it doesn't matter now because they are changing the law to the point that your token vote is as meaningless as mine.

• Haha
How does the law limit voting opportunities?
Explain yourself, please.
Republicans hope to limit early voting opportunities in predominately Democratic areas. The law takes away a county's ability to establish such precincts in areas which would maximize a citizen's access to vote early and conveniently.

Mind you, I am Libertarian at base, but I support efforts to make it easier for citizens to vote without compromising the security of the vote, regardless of party affiliation.

• Haha
Republicans hope to limit early voting opportunities in predominately Democratic areas. The law takes away a county's ability to establish such precincts in areas which would maximize a citizen's access to vote early and conveniently.

Mind you, I am Libertarian at base, but I support efforts to make it easier for citizens to vote without compromising the security of the vote, regardless of party affiliation.
Not true. It expands weekend voting. It requires ID. Here’s WaPo - a paper nobody will confuse with a right wing publication.

Republicans hope to limit early voting opportunities in predominately Democratic areas.

Translation from liberal to common sense: Republicans are trying to stop election fraud and they are focusing on the areas where the fraud is known to occur.

The law takes away a county's ability to establish such precincts in areas which would maximize a citizen's access to vote early and conveniently.

Translation from liberal to common sense: You either tried to make up something that makes no sense that other liberals will act like they know what you said and congratulate your intelligence, or you heard it on CNN. Either way it is nonsense and evidence that you have lost this interaction.

You have not explained yourself.
Quote the law and compare it to the previous law.

If you live in the metro area then you know voting access issues are routine in Fulton and Dekalb.

This law adds requirements as follows.

"Another change that was proposed last year and is now law would require large polling places with long lines to take action if wait times surpass an hour at certain times during the day. Those massive polls with more than 2,000 voters and wait times longer than an hour would have to hire more staff, add more workers or split up the precinct after that election. More than 1,500 of Georgia's precincts have over 2,000 voters."

This alone should make voting easier.

An actual reading of this law will prove it takes long overdue steps to make voting in GA easier, quicker, and guarantee equity for all voters regardless of where they live or their political persuasion.

Republicans hope to limit early voting opportunities in predominately Democratic areas.

Translation from liberal to common sense: Republicans are trying to stop election fraud and they are focusing on the areas where the fraud is known to occur.

The law takes away a county's ability to establish such precincts in areas which would maximize a citizen's access to vote early and conveniently.

Translation from liberal to common sense: You either tried to make up something that makes no sense that other liberals will act like they know what you said and congratulate your intelligence, or you heard it on CNN. Either way it is nonsense and evidence that you have lost this interaction.
You could have refuted my argument without equating liberal to a lack of common sense.

Read the law. Nothing about it is restrictive. Prove who you are and vote legally once. That is all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT