ADVERTISEMENT

More "Family Values" out of Clemson

Sumptacock

Dec 22, 2005
Just read where a 4* defensive player committed to Clemson. He said of his commitment "They showed me the most love" and "My family can't wait to move with me to Clemson"......owner what his adult family members will do for gainful employment? Or maybe they'll just retire and enjoy the lake views.

Family’s of football players move to where they go to school all the time. Isn’t Hilinskis parents moving across country to live in Columbia with their two sons next year? I’m not saying they didn’t pay the new defensive player off...but let’s not act like it doesn’t happen all the time either.

Family’s of football players move to where they go to school all the time. Isn’t Hilinskis parents moving across country to live in Columbia with their two sons next year? I’m not saying they didn’t pay the new defensive player off...but let’s not act like it doesn’t happen all the time either.

The Hilinski family situation is not a good example given the trauma they experienced regarding their son's death. They made it clear that a major part of their decision to move to the east coast was to avoid having to visit all of the same PAC-10 venues as they traveled to follow Ryan's upcoming college career. Understandably so. Other than them and the Bentleys, I am unaware of any other Carolina commit ever commenting about family moving to or near Columbia.

I know not football but Mama Bone moved from Texas to be with Kelsey but we all know how that turned out.

Reactions: griffgolf
I'm thinking a nice car, weekly pay, and free rental in lake front home for the Alabama linebacker. Maybe the father can work with Bobblehead's dad?

Wow, family values, ballon releases, tuition raise, and much more than I can mention. A sample of the threads going on this board.

To many following all things Clemson on here, bordering on obsessive behavior.

Reactions: jimnasium
Wow, family values, ballon releases, tuition raise, and much more than I can mention. A sample of the threads going on this board.

I had breakfast with a tater friend this morning and the trash talking about the upcoming season has already started.

Oh, you forgot one. Uncle Danny (Ford) will provide the recreational drugs (weed)!

Happy Days Are Here Again!

Well we certainly can’t talk about their many upcoming losses anytime soon. Tear your rival down at any weakness you find.

CJ Spiller's girlfriend and child got moved when he threatened to transfer, Sammy's mom was moved, Tajh's family was moved. List goes on and on.

I was just thinking about that. The big house on the lake where CJ lived after his threat to leave should be available. And the old Boyd household in Seneca is probably open. Amazing how that family of no particular means just up and moved the Seneca when Boyd decided to come to Clemson. No jobs, nothing. But once he got here Mr Boyd got picky, turned one job down from a prominent CU booster as he was offended by the pay offer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT