ADVERTISEMENT

Most aroused game ever at Williams-Brice?

The Boss has asked a question

giphy.gif

For sheer fan hysteria - I mean a mob raging for revenge - they should have turned on the fire hoses - SCHIP officers were ringing the field - dogs were howling - women were tearing their hair out - drunks were sobering up - preachers were preachin' . . .

USC vs NC State - @ Williams-Brice Stadium 1987. We won 48-0. Our fans planned it, swore it and the weather cooperated. It was hotter than hell that day and we gave the 'Pack hell, too.

I don't know about aroused, but the first game I went to a football game with my then gf. Her folks were huge donors and parked under the corners against the stadium when you could do that. I'm thinking, "Sweet, this tailgate is going to rock, booze for days." But no booze, what the hell- she said we'd eat at the buffet outside the club seats, but still no booze. I was pissed. Sitting in the booth club boxes sucked because of the glass and no freaking booze, and I was sober- which as a student at the time seemed sacrilegious. I didn't get aroused, but I definitely got screwed that day.

Let's just say that there was garnet in the endzone and we'll leave it at that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT