ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Humble Watson

The more I see him, the less I like him. He's a great football player but he has an ego as big as a house. If he did his thing without all that ego crap, I could respect him.

Whatever happened to playing with a little humility.
Been sayin' it all along ... Watson is an arrogant ass, fits in real well with Boulware, etc. The one I've lost all respect for is Venables, who obviously is teaching them to hold, hit late, try to hurt players, and celebrate after every play. Besides the fact that he just looks like a psycho nutcase during the game.

99 is having a great game thus far, but acts like he's won the championship of life after every play. I wish he would have pushed that official down and gotten a flag.

I bet Ca...er, I mean Douchaun ain't happy about getting stuffed right there on 3rd down. I bet he's pissed cuz Da-Boi didn't wanna go for it too.
Wonder if he's over at the bench talking to the OL about it, like he did to Williams after the pick and MW slipped cuz he threw the ball behind him?
What a guy

Been sayin' it all along ... Watson is an arrogant ass, fits in real well with Boulware, etc. The one I've lost all respect for is Venables, who obviously is teaching them to hold, hit late, try to hurt players, and celebrate after every play. Besides the fact that he just looks like a psycho nutcase during the game.
And probably on whatever it is he takes.
Still reminds me of Fire Marshall Bill

Two picks already but he's still the most awesomest, superdooperest college football player ever. This, of course, is according to Mr Watson himself.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
again the taters coaches and players have embarrassed the state of South Carolina.

Reactions: roosterbell
And probably on whatever it is he takes.
Still reminds me of Fire Marshall Bill
Now that's funny. Fire Marshall Bill. So true.
But he's a maniac and he could care less. He's throws caution to the wind with the way he calls games. Does whatever he has to do to bring relentless pressure. Next week should be interesting.

And yes...Watson has gotten more and more full of himself it would appear.

The more I see him, the less I like him. He's a great football player but he has an ego as big as a house. If he did his thing without all that ego crap, I could respect him.

Funny. The guy gave credit to his O line. He is well spoken. Graduated early. All that and from a broken family. Sad how some hate the kid because he wears orange.

Funny. The guy gave credit to his O line. He is well spoken. Graduated early. All that and from a broken family. Sad how some hate the kid because he wears orange.
I don't hate the kid. He's a heck of a player and I understand he's come a long way. It's the show boating that gets old and I don't care for it when our guys do it either.

Lattimore was outstanding and he knew it but he never bragged or begged for that attention with childish "look at me" antics. That's the difference.

Just a question. What were your opinions on DJ Swearinger? I can remember fans everywhere loving his brash and in your face style of play. Now you don't like it? Rivals will never like a player who is great for the other team. I get it, but its stupid. It is what it is.

Was watching the replay of USF game and noticed how their QB handed the ball to the ref and hugged his team mates. Thats class. What DW does is self seeking. I don't even like Bentleys arm pumps that look like they are about to tear his shoulder out of the socket.

You guys are absolutely right....the game of football shouldn't be fun at all.

Gimme a break. They are kids having fun. Just like you guys had tons of fun when you were winning.

As long as it doesn't disrespect the other team or a player, no harm no foul. Or is it fowl?

Reactions: Jpcooper and Jim58
Just a question. What were your opinions on DJ Swearinger? I can remember fans everywhere loving his brash and in your face style of play. Now you don't like it? Rivals will never like a player who is great for the other team. I get it, but its stupid. It is what it is.
I repeat, Swearinger should have been disciplined or benched until he understood what is acceptable celebrating (as a team), not individual posing or swagger to call undue attention to yourself ... just like Watson. Obviously neither Spurrier did, or Dabo does, have the backbone to do it.

It's hilarious to read the resentment for Watson because he has a ego ...as the best QB in College ( I don't care what Heisman voters said, they are insane if they think Jackson is better than Watson)

Tanneyhill and Garcia had egos that would fill up a room and they never came close to what Watson has achieved.

...Because they wore garnet their actions were excused.

Some of you are butthurt whiners........

It's hilarious to read the resentment for Watson because he has a ego ...as the best QB in College ( I don't care what Heisman voters said, they are insane if they think Jackson is better than Watson)

Tanneyhill and Garcia had egos that would fill up a room and they never came close to what Watson has achieved.

...Because they wore garnet their actions were excused.

Some of you are butthurt whiners........
All great athletes have egos ... most just know not to flaunt their celebrations and try their best to deflect attention from themselves to their teammates. Watson is a great athlete and a great college QB, no question there. My problem with any player, or any coach who encourages or allows individual showboating, is a lack of class and sportsmanship in their actions. it matters not to me which sport they play, or which level they're playing, or if they wear garnet or orange. When you have a team's best defensive player publicly criticizing the school media machine for too much hyping of the best offensive player (as happened just this week with the above mentioned team), then the head coach has let things get out of hand as far as the team concept is concerned!

The announcers said that there is no way you cannot like this guy, class act all the way.

Reactions: roosterbell
All great athletes have egos ... most just know not to flaunt their celebrations and try their best to deflect attention from themselves to their teammates. Watson is a great athlete and a great college QB, no question there. My problem with any player, or any coach who encourages or allows individual showboating, is a lack of class and sportsmanship in their actions. it matters not to me which sport they play, or which level they're playing, or if they wear garnet or orange. When you have a team's best defensive player publicly criticizing the school media machine for too much hyping of the best offensive player (as happened just this week with the above mentioned team), then the head coach has let things get out of hand as far as the team concept is concerned!

yea, that Clemson HC letting team concept get out of hand

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT