ADVERTISEMENT

MSU /USC

Question, we have been using Josh all the time, with the game close (5-4) in the bottom of the 8th, why didn't we go to TJ???

My guess is coming off the injury they didn't want to work him too much. With us not in the lead, he would be in for either no reason or longer than wanted because the game gets extended.

The CHAD...........

YkLoUBo.jpg

Don't know what that has to do with the question you asked or the answer I gave, but ok. I disagree.

You said ...
My guess is coming off the injury they didn't want to work him too much. With us not in the lead, he would be in for either no reason or longer than wanted because the game gets extended.

I was just saying we won't see a lead this weekend for TJ to come in an pitch...

Im going to defend Holbrook tonight. He is not telling them to drop flyballs and bobble easy grounders....3 Es

However good coaching in practice prepares you for game situations to not make stupid errors. Tanners teams always had excellent fielding %'s.
And every Tanner team made Es and lost games because of it. I just think tonight its all on the players

So are you saying the coaches should expect the same and prepare as if we will lose every game? I'm just very confused as to the point of the post.

Put the beer down and sleep it off...

My original post:

"Question, we have been using Josh all the time, with the game close (5-4) in the bottom of the 8th, why didn't we go to TJ???"

It's been done before by smarter coaches... Keep the game close by using your top closer...

Josh has been blowing games because he's been used too much.... Put another pitcher in like TJ and keep it close...

My original post:

"Question, we have been using Josh all the time, with the game close (5-4) in the bottom of the 8th, why didn't we go to TJ???"

It's been done before by smarter coaches... Keep the game close by using your top closer...

Josh has been blowing games because he's been used too much.... Put another pitcher in like TJ and keep it close...

Let it go man. We have hoarders.

My original post:

Lol sleep it off. What you just posted has nothing to do with whether you think the team will have a lead the rest of the weekend. We both know you just enjoy posting pessimistic, negative things about USC sports at every corner. Respongld if you'd like. This ignore has been a long time coming.

Tanner had our guys playing loose and having fun. Holbrook has our guys playing tighter than a camels ass in a sand storm.

Reactions: sclawman77
Lol sleep it off. What you just posted has nothing to do with whether you think the team will have a lead the rest of the weekend. We both know you just enjoy posting pessimistic, negative things about USC sports at every corner. Respongld if you'd like. This ignore has been a long time coming.

Don't let the ignore button hit in the a$$ on the way out...

@USC-1 You've been awfully quiet the last few weeks about USC Baseball. After every loss you were quick to pump the sunshine, "we're in first place", then "we're only one game out of first", and then "so and so was a tough team". Look at this team now.

@USC-1 You've been awfully quiet the last few weeks about USC Baseball. After every loss you were quick to pump the sunshine, "we're in first place", then "we're only one game out of first", and then "so and so was a tough team". Look at this team now.
Its Easter weekend, I'm with family and we have 2 games left. Happy Easter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT