ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp and Tanner have lost me...

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
Between Ray's statement this week which touted his silly master plan for football while making perfunctory mention of the fans, and Muschamp's "bitching" comment aimed at fans today, I am done with these guys. They think they are untouchable. I'm not sure gamecock supporters have ever been more taken for granted than they are at this time. It's very sad.

Between Ray's statement this week which touted his silly master plan for football while making perfunctory mention of the fans, and Muschamp's "bitching" comment aimed at fans today, I am done with these guys. They think they are untouchable. I'm not sure gamecock supporters have ever been more taken for granted than they are at this time. It's very sad.
See my post above re: leadership. I don’t think you’re alone in this feeling.

The sad thing is this whole thing, from Caslen to Muskrat to Tanner to Martin, has soured me on all things SC. I dont know if I will buy anything USC this year or even go to the baseball games. It just seems like they truly don't care. All they care about are new suites, not renovated bathrooms or new concessions. Im just so disappointed in how this University operates.

Reactions: OldWiseCock
Is there a state out there besides this one where the state institution is this far behind another state school?

Reactions: Plyger
Notice how pissy and hostile they get (especially Muschamp) when asked a question that is perceived as negative. Muschamp acts like the fans should be apologizing to him and be grateful he's our coach. The arrogance is disgusting.

That's actually one of the things that has turned me off on Frank, too. His comments after the Augusta game last year were pathetic.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
The sad thing is this whole thing, from Caslen to Muskrat to Tanner to Martin, has soured me on all things SC. I dont know if I will buy anything USC this year or even go to the baseball games. It just seems like they truly don't care. All they care about are new suites, not renovated bathrooms or new concessions. Im just so disappointed in how this University operates.

Prior ADs cared about the fans. They catered to the big donors, but they cared. Tanner does not care if we support the team, the coach or the school. His orders come from people whose names we probably don't even know. It is the way the world works now.

Notice how pissy and hostile they get (especially Muschamp) when asked a question that is perceived as negative. Muschamp acts like the fans should be apologizing to him and be grateful he's our coach. The arrogance is disgusting.

Both have become arrogant. Muschump acts as if he has Saban’s record whereas no other school would ever even interview him, much less hire him. Then, the other side of the bromance, Tanner. He is equally as arrogant and doesn’t give a damn Again, i encourage you, do not give a dime until Tanner is reassigned or removed.

Reactions: sclawman77
The good news for me, after this loss brought an end of the 2019 FB season, is that when next years ticket renewal comes in the mail, I can just use it as toilet paper and flush it down the toilet Laughing
I sat thru the entire game saying farewell to people I have sat by for the past 15 years in section 302 Row 6, just knowing that this was the last time I will be waisting my money on Gamecock FB tickets.
*** I did enjoy not having to sit thru the BS Motivational Video they show at the beginning of the 4th qtr...
I wonder why they did not play it ????

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT