ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp & McClendon

GC4LF

Nov 17, 2012
McClendon needs to have his ass ran off! Has no clue and start off good and his ignorant self makes some dumb ass calls!!

The defense can’t tackle and that’s a problem. 400 freakin yard rushing!! Defensive coordinator needs to be gone too!! I’m sure we will hear excuses but that’s getting old.

You can recruit the best players but this staff can’t coach anybody up!!

Reactions: SumterGamecockGuy
McClendon needs to have his ass ran off! Has no clue and start off good and his ignorant self makes some dumb ass calls!!

The defense can’t tackle and that’s a problem. 400 freakin yard rushing!! Defensive coordinator needs to be gone too!! I’m sure we will hear excuses but that’s getting old.

You are an idiot if you believe play call was the problem and out OC should be run off.

Heck, why stop there. Every coach should be fired. Get rid of the support staff too. Fire the school president and BOT. Every school should do that after a loss. Fire! Fire! Fire!

Nothing is going to change until our secondary STOPS intentionally getting out of the way to avoid contact. They WOULDN'T attempt to stop a dry fart at this point. The D-line is ok, it's the secondary that is the problem.

Hell, we looked like SOS`s Florida offenses for a while. First two drives were as good as it could have been. Florida made adjustments, but I think we got too conservative on offense when we got the big lead. Looked like the Fun`n`Gun for a while.

Only one play call was questionable. On the 3rd an 5 when we ran it on our 45 up by 10. Besides that he called a hell of a game.

Reactions: wentzel25
He ran it successfully on third and long at least once yesterday. Only questionable whem it doesn't work. Great call when it worked earlier in the game.

I think the difference was we controlled Florida in the first half and Dan Mullins adjusted his team in the second half...

We really didn't do a lot in the second half, that fumble we got was the only action on offense in the second half going up by 17 after we kicked a FG...

Reactions: viennacocks
We have got to find some JUCO players that can give us some help until these young guys get better.

Was just looking at the scholarship breakdown and we lose 4 safeties after this season and while it doesnt mean much because of their play or non play , Ibe and Harvey ,its still alot of experience. I like the young horses we have behind them Roderick and a combo of Dickerson and Gipson but we only have one db commited at this point and thats 4 star Cam Smith. Signing day is approaching fast ,hope we can get 2 or 3 more headhunter dbs in because we definitely need the depth

Dang 18 YO freshmen...not taking down 240lb running backs at full speed. Take their scholarships!
i-dont-know-what-were-yelling-about-14030722.png

I think the difference was we controlled Florida in the first half and Dan Mullins adjusted his team in the second half...

We really didn't do a lot in the second half, that fumble we got was the only action on offense in the second half going up by 17 after we kicked a FG...
That and Deebo for 80+.

Hey! When ya gotta go, ya GOTTA GO!

Nothing is going to change until our secondary STOPS intentionally getting out of the way to avoid contact. They WOULDN'T attempt to stop a dry fart at this point. The D-line is ok, it's the secondary that is the problem.

Hey! When ya gotta go, ya GOTTA GO!

Sorry but it is a Big Boy Game... They are SEC football players, you tackle anyone RUNNING your way!!

You can be sorry all day long. Point guy was making is we have 18 year olds who need to mature and tune in weight room. Just way it is

Come on Baron, What do you really mean??

In psychology, sublimation is a mature type of defense mechanism, in which socially unacceptable impulses or idealizations are transformed into socially acceptable actions or behavior, possibly resulting in a long-term conversion of the initial impulse

I was just planting some seeds ... HONEST!

Defense lost this game plain n simple

The defense did what the defense had been doing for weeks.

Just like the Ole Miss game, the offense had us in a position to win the game and should have won the game for us.

But we abandoned the up-tempo, went conservative and lost our rhythm.

17 run plays and 5 pass to finish the game.

And Muschamp implying that it was RPO-driven is BS-driven.

In psychology, sublimation is a mature type of defense mechanism, in which socially unacceptable impulses or idealizations are transformed into socially acceptable actions or behavior, possibly resulting in a long-term conversion of the initial impulse

I was just planting some seeds ... HONEST!
The self appointed "Muschamp must go" trendsetter

I think there is a good chance that Muschamp does surprise us. Seriously if we had a half-decent defense, we would have won the UF game and the TAMU game. We wouldn't be complaining much if we were 7-2 now instead of 5-4. We aren't that far from pulling it together. Tanner will give Muschamp two more years to prove it. But he needs someone on his staff to make fire eating monsters out of the D. Like Patton once said, "in 15 minutes I am going to turn these boys into fanatics. They will lose their fear of the Germans. I hope to God they never lose their fear of me."

Reactions: cockofdawn
I think there is a good chance that Muschamp does surprise us. Seriously if we had a half-decent defense, we would have won the UF game and the TAMU game. We wouldn't be complaining much if we were 7-2 now instead of 5-4. We aren't that far from pulling it together. Tanner will give Muschamp two more years to prove it. But he needs someone on his staff to make fire eating monsters out of the D. Like Patton once said, "in 15 minutes I am going to turn these boys into fanatics. They will lose their fear of the Germans. I hope to God they never lose their fear of me."
giphy.gif

For the most part players make the coaches look good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT