ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp post game

Thanks for sharing. I too feel the same about kirby, oh and those are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen . I'd burn em before they get infested with fleas
I'm sure you feel the same about HCKS. I would too if he had me and is instantly more successful than what I was stuck with.
Winners wear Nike.

What are you talking about? What nightmare? This is Champ's first season here. He's having to work with what was left by Spurrier which wasn't much & he's busted his ass on the recruiting trail since he's been here. I don't see a nightmare, I see progress. Your post is pure garbage.
For real! My question is how is it your nightmare, seems like you guys got rid of Boom and if I recall your AD said it was one of the hardest things he'd ever done! For us, compared to last year it's a wet dream!

Reactions: gamecockblack
A bunch of douches wear Nike too. Guess which group you personally sound like you are in? Hint - it's not the winners.

I thought we were done with the "close your eyes and dive" approach. Even the new transfer did that last night.

Bama would smoke our ass.

No kidding..............I said after the Vandy game that King was a tackling machine at CB. He made me eat crow tonight...................he looked like he was coached right out of the Whammy/Hoke manual on tackling.

Thanks for sharing. I too feel the same about kirby, oh and those are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen . I'd burn em before they get infested with fleas

I'll bet the dawggie fan is glad they didn't have to play MSU and got the hang on to that nail biter against that powerhouse "Nichols St."

Guys Muschamp was available ( His Auburn defense was worse than the year before he became their defensive coordinator. ) for a reason. I knew you were in trouble when he hired Roper again as his Offensive Coordinator. Even in our good season with him, most games were close and we won with defense and running the ball.

I hope it gets better for you only not against us. Kinda followed the Cocks while Steve Spurrier was your coach.
Huh, sounds like our 11 win seasons under Spurrier.

Does Jim Mcelwain wear his gold grill everyday or just on game days?

CfjxUdwUMAAmqCn.jpg

Gross

sadgator comes in peace. sadgator loves all, including the fine folks of cockyland. However, sadgator will not hide his disdain for all things Muschamp.

Muschamp literarily destroyed the culture of our program in 4 years.

Maybe it will work out for you guys, but sadgator feels some weird obligation to simply advise you of how horrible it was for us. It was 4 terrible years of football watching that no other human beings should ever have to endure. sadgator honestly weeps for cock nation.

The above being said, whatever happens, please do not blame Steve. sadgator fears that the college football Gods will put a terrible curse upon you if you speak ill of Steve. Plus, in case you didn't know, Steve is a witch....

sadgator comes in peace. sadgator loves all, including the fine folks of cockyland. However, sadgator will not hide his disdain for all things Muschamp.

Maybe it will work out for you guys, but sadgator feels some weird obligation to simply advise you of how horrible it was for us. It was 4 terrible years of football watching that no other human beings should ever have to endure. sadgator honestly weeps for cock nation.

The above being said, whatever happens, please do not blame Steve. sadgator fears that the college football Gods will put a terrible curse upon you if you speak ill of Steve. Plus, in case you didn't know, Steve is a witch....
Culture of theft, woman beating, DUI's, drugs, etc, etc, etc?? Is this the culture, you speak of? Because that is the culture Muschamp inherited at Florida.

Reactions: rogue cock

That was one weird post. Bushmastercock thinks

Culture of theft, woman beating, DUI's, drugs, etc, etc, etc?? Is this the culture, you speak of? Because that is the culture Muschamp inherited at Florida.
Whoa...whoa...whoa...wait a minute...there's no need to get nasty mr. lowcock. sadgator means no disrespect. It is in some weird way therapeutic for sadgator to validate for himself that Muschamp really was that bad of a coach. It was 4 very difficult years, and even though our program has moved on, sadgator admits that he is still mentally scarred from the torture we were put through.

Hopefully, it will work out different for you guys. But if not, and if you ever need someone to confide your feelings in who completely understands your pain, feel free to call on sadgator....

But please don't blame Steve...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT