ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp Press Conference

How did Jake hurt his foot?

When it was clear that Jake was not dialed in, why not pull him for a serious and see if RH could spark the team?

Did UNC do anything that surprised you or that you were not prepared for (besides playing with a pulse)?

Reactions: howard13
he wouldn’t any questions that resembled blatant criticism i’m afraid. you have to have kid gloves on and sprinkle in something positive when asking the big questions.

i may get a bowl of popcorn and listen. it should be the hardest one he’s ever had to do. ypu know he’s got pr people in his ear letting him know the temperature of the water when it comes to the fanbase.

How did Jake hurt his foot?

When it was clear that Jake was not dialed in, why not pull him for a serious and see if RH could spark the team?

Did UNC do anything that surprised you or that you were not prepared for (besides playing with a pulse)?

Preface question one with “without lying, please tell me...”

I will second that! They looked like a Pop Warner team playing against an NFL team.
And this is his best team!!!
the gamecock football team, needs to quit playing football, hell they can not block, they can not run, and can not tackal, get rid of that bunch of sorry ass coaching staff, and get rid, of ray tanner, and keep our money that we pay, to watch that bunch play ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT