ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp puts Carolina in the top !

I was just as baffled as the next fan when Ray & the BOT kept giving this man large salary increases and these lucrative contract extensions with huge buyouts. All while he was producing bad results on the field. Not just bad results, but very bad results! Tanner should have been relieved of his duties as A/D the same time they parted ways with Muschamp.

I was just as baffled as the next fan when Ray & the BOT kept giving this man large salary increases and these lucrative contract extensions with huge buyouts. All while he was producing bad results on the field. Not just bad results, but very bad results! Tanner should have been relieved of his duties as A/D the same time they parted ways with Muschamp.
We should gave muschamp more time he knows more than we ever will about football in my pumper voice

• Haha
Reactions: Legendary Cock
$40,000,000+ while wrecking two programs.

An additional $20,000,000 to his doorstep for not doing a thing - complements of the same schools he wrecked.

Muschamp is one of a kind.

"Former South Carolina and Florida head coach Will Muschamp topped the list of coaches receiving severance money. The $12.9 million he was paid by South Carolina would have best the most among FBS coaches on its own, but he also received $6.3 million from Florida. Muschamp was fired by Florida on Nov. 15, 2014, and by South Carolina on the same day six years later—Nov. 15, 2020."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT