ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp vs the keyboard cowards/second guessers who never achieved anything:

I wasn't a huge muschamp critic but he needed to go. That said, I was a bit sad to see him fired. He gave us everything he had but he simply didn't have what it takes.

He had all the money he needed before he was let go. I'm sure if he had the choice, $13M or work for free and be successful, it would be an easy choice.

Let's avoid kicking him while he's down.

“I'm loyal to whoever signs my paycheck.“

Muschamp used that phrase frequently at both UF and SC.

I tend to believe him.

"It's not Boom's fault he was hired"? Really? Did he not interview for the job? Are we not the "Eskimos" he sold ice water to? May be a nice guy, but sorry, he is not a head football coach. It's pretty bad when I can watch a team play and tell you they are poorly coached. Remember the Tennessee game? The coaches lost that game due to poor preparation.

I'm still scratching my head about us burning clock playing a slow down offense down two scores at UF. Sadly, it was time for a change.

Reactions: cocknjax
Teddy Roosevelt:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."
What is your point?

Muschamp got fired for a being a terrible game day coach, too conservative in game calls and a revolving door at OC...sound familiar?

Past behavior is a predictor of future performance, an HR professional would’ve told you how this story ends before his first game in Cola.

Muschamp got fired for a being a terrible game day coach, too conservative in game calls and a revolving door at OC...sound familiar?

Past behavior is a predictor of future performance, an HR professional would’ve told you how this story ends before his first game in Cola.
And you’re lobbying for Freeze?

• Haha
Reactions: bigsirspur
You want to go down the list of successful coaches that are d-bags off the field? That list is long but distinguished.

Personal indiscretions are totally separate in my view. Hugh Freeze is an offensive guy that out-coached Saban and Kirby on multiple occasions. Yeah I want that guy.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
You want to go down the list of successful coaches that are d-bags off the field? That list is long but distinguished.

Personal indiscretions are totally separate in my view. Hugh Freeze is an offensive guy that out-coached Saban and Kirby on multiple occasions. Yeah I want that guy.
Freeze’ SEC record is 12-15. Not too successful.

I would be proud to be a member of his family. Guy is reputedly one of the hardest working, most caring man around. Only a complete loser/low achiever would be so low as to criticize the man for his weight. He made a big difference for a lot of young men. Have you? In all honesty, will people be saying these things about you at a low point in your career:

Like many of you, I do not like the personal attacks on coaches. He as mentioned, he did not come here with the mindset to fail. By all accounts he is a great person. For that, I am glad for those who have had the opportunity to be touched by him. For me, I do believe he should have been let go. Not because of anything beyond the fact that the program did not move forward at all in 5 years. That is all.

Reactions: Silver_Coconut
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT