ADVERTISEMENT

My son just said

it was a punt and I would take Cooper any day but anyway, the safety was a freak play... but you are right the coverage teams have looked horrible, our kicker has missed every field goal, our punter sucks, and we have not had any returns of note... Wait that is all false, they are way better then they have been... And they are way better then the defense or the offense but that is not saying much right now.

it was a punt and I would take Cooper any day but anyway, the safety was a freak play... but you are right the coverage teams have looked horrible, our kicker has missed every field goal, our punter sucks, and we have not had any returns of note... Wait that is all false, they are way better then they have been... And they are way better then the defense or the offense but that is not saying much right now.
Just giving you crap man I agree it looks better relative to the rest of the dumpster fire

Yeah that is all I was saying... Compared to the rest of the team, our special teams look great... Now does that mean anything? The answer is pretty obvious. Although we just got a horrible call on the onsides kick.

It would be GC heaven if just once we could have a great offense, great defense and great special team play. There's always a weakness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT