ADVERTISEMENT

My top 10 posters in no particle order. What's yours?

Wow, thanks Andersoncountycock, I'm going to run show your list to my wife, who keeps screaming, "get off that dadgum board before you blow a gasket."

It takes a unique kind of person to be a Gamecock; we know how to take the ups and the downs, and we sure know how to have an opinion about them. Now, let me work on my list.....

Reactions: andersoncountycock
POLITICAL POSTS ON A SPORTS BOARD!!!!

MOST UNCLEAN!!!!!

MOST UNCLEAN!!!!!

MOST UNCLEAN!!!!!

:mad::mad:

I feel like my material during the pandemic has been top 10 worthy.

Gonna wait for the coaches poll to come out. Those are more accurate anyways.:)

Reactions: paladin181
Don't forget the one poster who doesn't post here too much, but wanted to highlight her...

She maybe a Dawg fan, but she is a hottie in a cowboy hat!!!

640.jpg

shmitty

I liked the Farrah Fawcett one from the mid 70's in the one piece.
Heather Thomas in the blue bikini
Kathy Ireland
Cheryl Tiegs pink bikini
Seems like I remember a Samantha Foxx

I can't think of 10. In fact, I had to use google for the last two on my list. I'm getting old.
There is a Samantha fox poster. Popular 90’s posters were Carmen Electra
Jennifer McCarthy
Pam Anderson
Yasmine Bleeth
Alyssa Milano
Tiffany Amber Thiessen

my favorite Playboy issue was the College issue. I remember when girls from USC were in there. Guys looked for them on campus. Girls called them a garden tool.

Reactions: Brace1
He crossed a line - I've forgotten exactly what it was - but he was otherwise a good poster. Wonder if he's here in another iteration and we just don't know it. Nah, we would know it.

That was the plane going into the World Trade Center in reference to how our season was going....and yeah we would have known if he came back as another poster.

I’d like to see him back. It wasn’t in good taste but people have done worse.....

That was the plane going into the World Trade Center in reference to how our season was going....and yeah we would have known if he came back as another poster.

I’d like to see him back. It wasn’t in good taste but people have done worse.....
Way yonder worse. Now to be fair, some of them ain't around here anymore, either. But they weren't as good as Rod, either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT