ADVERTISEMENT

My wife and I was taking a lovely walk down Main St. in our fair town of Marun.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
And I spotted this little old dark blue car driving down Main St. It was not purple but it was close to being purple in color and it had those ugly orange kitty paws stuck all over the car. I started to holler at the driver and let him know that we don't allow such trash in Marion. But then realized if I hollered at him that would make me kind of quempsumie and I sure didn't want to be like them. LOL!

But if I had a rock in my hand it might have been a different story- not really. I won't even do that. But it should be against the law to drive something that ugly down Main St. on Sunday afternoon.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
And I spotted this little old dark blue car driving down Main St. It was not purple but it was close to being purple in color and it had those ugly orange kitty paws stuck all over the car. I started to holler at the driver and let him know that we don't allow such trash in Marion. But then realized if I hollered at him that would make me kind of quempsumie and I sure didn't want to be like them. LOL!

But if I had a rock in my hand it might have been a different story- not really. I won't even do that. But it should be against the law to drive something that ugly down Main St. on Sunday afternoon.
walking & talking?

Check your spelling.

From the spelling to the message - wtf???

Talking a walk down Main Street in Marun. I think this is just poking fun at taters and their vocabulary.

Who cares about the spelling—What the hell are you talking about?[/QU

The messa
Who cares about the spelling—What the hell are you talking about?

The message is " it should be against the law to drive an ugly quempsum car down Main St. on Sunday afternoon". Ever have a problem with comprehension? Damn man it's simple ever for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT