ADVERTISEMENT

my wife has been sucked in....sheesh

budman1976

May 10, 2005
Chapin, SC
My wife has been sucked in to the whole pull for clemtech because they are from our state......sick. I told her i'd hate to have to divorce her for this nonsense =) kidding or course. But there seems to be alot of our so called fellow gamecock fans who believe this mess. You never pull for your rival....EVER. Bet Auburn isnt pulling for Bama tonight.

Unless for whatever reason you always pull for clemson to win when they aren't playing us, then you aren't a real gamecock fan if you claim any kind of pride of enjoyment out of their success this year. You are basically a traitor.

I guess I would root for Clemson over Russia, but I would still have mixed feelings.

My wife has been sucked in to the whole pull for clemtech because they are from our state......sick. I told her i'd hate to have to divorce her for this nonsense =) kidding or course. But there seems to be alot of our so called fellow gamecock fans who believe this mess. You never pull for your rival....EVER. Bet Auburn isnt pulling for Bama tonight.

I suggest you get your house in order.

I've pulled against them 14 times this year, tonight makes 15. HATERS GONNA HATE THE TATERS!!!! I wish both of them could lose.

Do you think Auburn fans are pulling for Bama because they are an Alabama school? Uh... no!

Clemson winning a national championship will make it exponentially more difficult for South Carolina's football program to thrive. Even Clemson appearing in the game will have a negative impact on South Carolina football for years to come. If you support University of South Carolina football in any way, shape or form, you must hope Clemson does not win.

I bet Auburn is pulling for 'Bama, I know several Auburn fans, they Hate Alabama but pull for SEC, sorta like I hate Georgia, but if they were playing Oregon for National Championship, I would pull for Georgia, just me.. Now as far as your wife pulling for them, you need to finally move on from her, tell her it has been great.. My cousin (below) is looking for a man..
sc72a1.jpg

I suppose everyone has "those" fans, but I've been to a lot of different CFB message boards, and they appear the most sick I would say. You can bet your arse they would not pull for us were the roles reversed. Any Clemmons fan that wants us to pull for them is just the further need for validation many seem to seek, as if they aren't sure they themselves pulling for their school isn't enough. Not sure they even realize it. We are Gamecocks, we have 250k living alumni, we don't need any help from other fans, but I suppose I would take it, just as long as those fans don't primarily pull for the Tates

Leave immediately !

Reactions: BigTomE
My wife is a die hard gamecock just like me. But unfortunately i caught her wearing orange socks yesterday. Had no choice but to kick her out of the house! No orange is this house!

time for a divorce budman

I bet Auburn is pulling for 'Bama, I know several Auburn fans, they Hate Alabama but pull for SEC, sorta like I hate Georgia, but if they were playing Oregon for National Championship, I would pull for Georgia, just me.. Now as far as your wife pulling for them, you need to finally move on from her, tell her it has been great.. My cousin (below) is looking for a man..
sc72a1.jpg

Tell her I'll be single tomorrow. I'm getting divorced for the same reason as the OP.

Reactions: cockofdawn

We have a mother in law suite above the garage if ya need a place to crash for a few weeks while your wife gets her belongings out of the house.
J/k

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT