ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Pelosi is holding things up on the relieve bill to be voted on today.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
Everything was on track to be voted on within the next hour as I understand.

Then Nancy Pelosi flies into Washington and gets her Democratic colleagues to put a monkey wretch into the whole thing. Way to go Ms Pelosi, you are just exactly what this country needs right now!!!!

No one should be ok with Mnuchin and Trump being empowered to give away a half TRILLION dollars as they choose fit, and we won’t even be able to see who got the money until after the election.

That’s corruption, plain and simple. Dems want to provide assistance to the American people, but not unaccountable assistance to Rep donors and the Trump Org. Unlike Republicans in 2009 who didn’t vote for the Recovery Act and then screamed about it for years, Dems will do the right thing, but not with this poison pill of a secret slush fund included. None of us should want that.

No one should be ok with Mnuchin and Trump being empowered to give away a half TRILLION dollars as they choose fit, and we won’t even be able to see who got the money until after the election.

That’s corruption, plain and simple. Dems want to provide assistance to the American people, but not unaccountable assistance to Rep donors and the Trump Org. Unlike Republicans in 2009 who didn’t vote for the Recovery Act and then screamed about it for years, Dems will do the right thing, but not with this poison pill of a secret slush fund included. None of us should want that.

WE NEED RELIEVE NOW! Or else the country will see a huge reduction in the carbon foot print because the American Economy will be gone.

WE NEED RELIEVE NOW! Or else the country will see a huge reduction in the carbon foot print because the American Economy will be gone.

Agreed. But we don’t need corrupt people doling out money to their cronies in secret. It needs to be above board and accountable.

Also, the cruise industry which chooses to be based in other countries to avoid US taxes does not deserve one penny from US taxpayers. I’m more concerned about our restaurant workers and others who do need RELIEF.

Agreed. But we don’t need corrupt people doling out money to their cronies in secret. It needs to be above board and accountable.

Also, the cruise industry which chooses to be based in other countries to avoid US taxes does not deserve one penny from US taxpayers. I’m more concerned about our restaurant workers and others who do need RELIEF.

I agree with the part about the cruise industry. I've been on a couple of cruises and the waiters, workers, etc. are from foreign countries. The American taxpayer does not get any benefits at all from the cruise industry or very little if any.

Fire Muschamp, Martin, Kingston and Tanner and I'll feel good about our future after the market is down another 50%...

You know it's sad that during one of the most critical times in our history outside of WWII we can't get the Republicans and the Democrat's on the same page.

You mean the radical left communist democrats and the good spineless republicans???

Trump, who is a true JFK democrat needs to fund the hell out of the radical left communist democrats...

Everything was on track to be voted on within the next hour as I understand.

Then Nancy Pelosi flies into Washington and gets her Democratic colleagues to put a monkey wretch into the whole thing. Way to go Ms Pelosi, you are just exactly what this country needs right now!!!!
She wants to put a ton of entitlements in the legislation. She's a tool.

Pelosi and Schumer are adding millions in pork to the bill delaying its passage. Is there any difference? Remember Obama's Shovel Ready billions for infrastructure that was wasted. $ 400,000,000 given to company manufacturing solar panels that went bottoms up. Guess who owned the company, a political donor and friend of Obama.

Pelosi and Schumer are adding millions in pork to the bill delaying its passage. Is there any difference? Remember Obama's Shovel Ready billions for infrastructure that was wasted. $ 400,000,000 given to company manufacturing solar panels that went bottoms up. Guess who owned the company, a political donor and friend of Obama.

chuck-schumer-and-nancy-pelosi-responding-to-trum-2-23931-1547040396-4_dblbig.jpg

Reactions: pepsicock
Some people add 2 + 2 and get 5 or 7, depending on where the 2 or the 2 came from. Republicans are really bad at math. Nancy Pelosi is smarter and stronger than Trump and can see beyond the roses that McConnell tries to plant in front of the weeds of his proposal. Cruise ships nor their domestic kind should not get one farthing of American taxpayer's money. Can any one here show how any of such a gift would be returned to USA coffers as that industry is set up to avoid anything of the kind? None of this money should go where the path is not seen by taxpayer auditors. A slush fund for unsupervised republicans to hand out to friends is not in the cards and I only hope democrats are strong willed enough to stomp that sucker flat.

Banks spent a lot of money on congress to be allowed to weaken the regulations on finance after the last meltdown. It was all seen and out in the open but republicans just shrugged their shoulders and cashed the checks. Too many democrats had their hand in the offering plate as well although they were well outnumbered by republicans.

I am NOT a democrat but,at the moment they are all that stands between the USA and a complicit republican dismantling of the American republic. The voters see that and choose Joe Biden among the candidates as the one most likely to turn the ship of state about. I'm not cheering at that but do think that it is the right road at the moment.

Some people add 2 + 2 and get 5 or 7, depending on where the 2 or the 2 came from. Republicans are really bad at math. Nancy Pelosi is smarter and stronger than Trump and can see beyond the roses that McConnell tries to plant in front of the weeds of his proposal. Cruise ships nor their domestic kind should not get one farthing of American taxpayer's money. Can any one here show how any of such a gift would be returned to USA coffers as that industry is set up to avoid anything of the kind? None of this money should go where the path is not seen by taxpayer auditors. A slush fund for unsupervised republicans to hand out to friends is not in the cards and I only hope democrats are strong willed enough to stomp that sucker flat.

Banks spent a lot of money on congress to be allowed to weaken the regulations on finance after the last meltdown. It was all seen and out in the open but republicans just shrugged their shoulders and cashed the checks. Too many democrats had their hand in the offering plate as well although they were well outnumbered by republicans.

I am NOT a democrat but,at the moment they are all that stands between the USA and a complicit republican dismantling of the American republic. The voters see that and choose Joe Biden among the candidates as the one most likely to turn the ship of state about. I'm not cheering at that but do think that it is the right road at the moment.

Well, I will take Trump and other Republicans over Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, AOC and the rest anytime. Nancy Pelosi and the rest of that nutty bunch on the left will open up the borders, take away our guns, implement the Green New Deal so quickly it will make our heads swim. Nancy Pelosi will do any and everything to hurt Trump regardless of what the consequences are for the Nation.

Here are a couple of things Democrats are trying to stuff into this relief bill. There are more. How in the hell is any of this related to relief for American businesses and citizens suffering financial strain this pandemic that China unleashed on the world?
ETzvUwiWAAMDjzK

ETzhgH3XYAYuXi7

Here are a couple of things Democrats are trying to stuff into this relief bill. There are more. How in the hell is any of this related to relief for American businesses and citizens suffering financial strain this pandemic that China unleashed on the world?
ETzvUwiWAAMDjzK

ETzhgH3XYAYuXi7

That says it all!!!

Reactions: JohnnySurfin
Well, I will take Trump and other Republicans over Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, AOC and the rest anytime. Nancy Pelosi and the rest of that nutty bunch on the left will open up the borders, take away our guns, implement the Green New Deal so quickly it will make our heads swim. Nancy Pelosi will do any and everything to hurt Trump regardless of what the consequences are for the Nation.

Freddie, We disagree right down the line. All of those points you bring out are simply fed out to the public by those who influence many republicans to think in that way. Democrats do not want to open our borders to any and all who might cross, they don't want to take away all your guns and neither your nor I know just what that Green Deal is. Those are points that some use to get you to do what they want. Try thinking for yourself once in a while instead of parroting Rush and other ditto heads.

Of course they can’t agree. They never do. And it’s getting worse. And in the time of greatest technology ever there is a disturbing trend in correctly counting votes. How is that???
I’m very disappointed in both sides. It’s all about money. Why else do they spend millions for a job paying thousands.:mad:

Freddie, We disagree right down the line. All of those points you bring out are simply fed out to the public by those who influence many republicans to think in that way. Democrats do not want to open our borders to any and all who might cross, they don't want to take away all your guns and neither your nor I know just what that Green Deal is. Those are points that some use to get you to do what they want. Try thinking for yourself once in a while instead of parroting Rush and other ditto heads.

sir,

Biden himself said he is coming for our guns and is going to appoint Beto to do it. Dems voted against funding the wall to keep illegals out. They wanted to cut funding for border patrol. They support abortion at full term.

who has the interests of Americans at heart ? It certainly isnt the dems.

Where is Rollerdude when you need him. We need him to explain this for us. Why is that in this bill?

Reactions: BigTomE

You don't really think anyone believes that lie?

I am thinking for myself. Do you recall during one of the first Democratic Presidential Debates when one of the moderators asked do you support open borders and giving financial aid to undocumented immigrants? Each one of the candidates raised their hand in favor of doing so. Also, Beta O'Rouke said he was coming for our guns - assault rifles. However, as we all know, all Democrats are in favor of gun control. And as far as the Green New Deal, Biden himself, early in the primaries said the Green New Deal is something to shoot for as soon as possible.

Do you remember those things being mentioned? So yes, I am thinking for myself based on what Democrats have already said.

Last edited:
“Biden himself said he is coming for our guns and is going to appoint Beto to do it.”

Just hide your gun. Beto won’t have much time to spend looking for it if he has to go house to house.

I plan on investing in gun manufacturing stock when Biden is elected. They always go up because gun sales go up because the democratic president is “gonna take our guns away.”

Hell, I am gonna lose 10 lbs.
Just said it, doubt that your guns get taken or I lose the weight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT