ADVERTISEMENT

NBC calling South Carolina and Georgia

I will lick the box for you...

OGC.269653546f8f6b445fd7b9323d8ebf74

What’s your advanced degree in that confers such expertise? Epidemiology or statistics?

Anyway. You and the AstroTurf protestors can jump up and down and stomp your feet all you want. It’s entertaining.
COMMON SENSE!

Sorry - I watch NBC but they are biased, I think the left wants to prolong this downturn as long as possible. Don`t know why - ? to hurt Trump? If so, these are sick people who would rather see families and businesses in ruins than have the economy recover any time soon. I hope not many of them think that way but I`m not afraid of catching Covid.
Yeah, they just want to see 60,000+ people die in 6 weeks..............dumb ass!!!!:eek::cool:

Judging by a lot of these responses, a lot of you won't believe getting shot hurts until you actually get a slug put inside of you.

Reactions: Dizzy01
This is finally over tomorrow in Georgia, The shelter in place will be lifted on Friday and local politicians (unnecessary expletive deleted) are not allowed to make restrictions tighter than what our Governor has required.

No need for political name calling. I can appreciate Gov Kemp wanting uniform standards statewide, but that may likely have an greater negative affect in Albany, where they have had a "higher than average" outbreak for a city of that size.

Reactions: Blackland
No need for political name calling. I can appreciate Gov Kemp wanting uniform standards statewide, but that may likely have an greater negative affect in Albany, where they have had a "higher than average" outbreak for a city of that size.
Here in ATL our mayor is a moron who stole the election from the better candidate. I think she is just trying to make political hay by trying to keep things closed here, and in the process hurting a lot of small business. Thankfully I could get a hair cut on Wednesday and I will be getting an eye exam tomorrow. I was not a big fan of Gov Kemp but he was a way better choice that the alternative. Thank goodness for him or this would have never ended.

For example the lady who cuts my hair has been a Month with no income. She has been unable to get unemployment and the salon owner was not able to get a loan. The receptionist did not want to come back to work because she would take a pay cut over government benefits. This whole thing has been an unnecessary disaster for most people.

If people take the proper precautions everyone will be fine. If they can stop the spread in nursing homes and old folk’s public housing the death rate will be negligible.

Here in ATL our mayor is a moron who stole the election from the better candidate. I think she is just trying to make political hay by trying to keep things closed here, and in the process hurting a lot of small business. Thankfully I could get a hair cut on Wednesday and I will be getting an eye exam tomorrow. I was not a big fan of Gov Kemp but he was a way better choice that the alternative. Thank goodness for him or this would have never ended.

For example the lady who cuts my hair has been a Month with no income. She has been unable to get unemployment and the salon owner was not able to get a loan. The receptionist did not want to come back to work because she would take a pay cut over government benefits. This whole thing has been an unnecessary disaster for most people.

If people take the proper precautions everyone will be fine. If they can stop the spread in nursing homes and old folk’s public housing the death rate will be negligible.
If the salon reopens then the receptionist doesn’t get to keep drawing benefits. The protection ends when your job returns.

Sorry - I watch NBC but they are biased, I think the left wants to prolong this downturn as long as possible. Don`t know why - ? to hurt Trump? If so, these are sick people who would rather see families and businesses in ruins than have the economy recover any time soon. I hope not many of them think that way but I`m not afraid of catching Covid.

When you get to make up your own story line, then you can come to any conclusion you please. All news outlets are biased as are all politicians and their spokespeople. All have some merit to their arguments other than the ones who simply make up a lie and broadcast it. The only reasoned path is to sample all of them and make up your own mind about which one is more truthful.

Or you can be like Freddie and let one of them do it all for you. Saves a lot of time and eliminates most of the work of thinking.

Thank you; much better than political party name calling.

I do appreciate the balance between economy and public health. It requires thoughtful, measured approaches, which it appears Gov Kemp has done, although I do think he overstepped his bounds by not permitting local governments (e.g., Albany) from enacting stricter measures based on their local conditions.

All you folks that are saying COVID 19 is a hoax. Please step right up and volunteer at the hospitals and nursing homes or head over to a meat processing plant to help. I’m sure they would love the assistance.

All you folks that are saying COVID 19 is a hoax. Please step right up and volunteer at the hospitals and nursing homes or head over to a meat processing plant to help. I’m sure they would love the assistance.
Classic hysteria once again.

The virus is not a hoax. The way its been presented is at LEAST irresponsible and at worst a hoax, as your post demonstrates.

Reactions: usc01#
People still watch NBCnews?

These seems like a dumb thing to say. You can clearly search the ratings and see that 9.5-12 million viewers watch NBC evening news.

What is NBC now? I have not watched them since Seinfeld left the air.

You don't watch football or golf?

Admittedly I don't watch their shows since they no longer have 30 Rock or Parks and Rec. That combo of The Office, 30 Rock and Parks and Rec on Thursday night was murderers row of funny shows. I know The Office has had a more significant cultural impact but I still think 30 Rock is funnier.

These seems like a dumb thing to say. You can clearly search the ratings and see that 9.5-12 million viewers watch NBC evening news.

You don't watch football or golf?

Admittedly I don't watch their shows since they no longer have 30 Rock or Parks and Rec. That combo of The Office, 30 Rock and Parks and Rec on Thursday night was murderers row of funny shows. I know The Office has had a more significant cultural impact but I still think 30 Rock is funnier.

Our games are on CBS and ESPN, I don't watch NFL.

You're missing out. NFL product is a lot better than college.

I watch very little college. It's just not that interesting. I certainly don't watch SCAR games. Our program isn't even trying so what's the point of watching when the school isn't committed to putting a competitive product on the field?

There are two terribly troubling things that have emerged from this virus crisis. First is how easily the American masses can be so easily controlled. Second is that all of the politicians, many now drunk with the power of control, set those rules. And let's face facts, a lot of it is politically motivated. Many democrats hoping to drag a shutdown out as long as they can in hopes that it will damage Trump. And a one size fits all policy doesn't work like they want it to. And often they contradict themselves. Folks can't go camping in a state park, but yet it is fine to ride a subway in New York. Yea, that makes sense.

One statistic I would like to see, but we probably never will, is how many people have actually died solely because of the virus? A great majority of the folks that died were older, or had a medical issue where the next upper respiratory issue that hit them was going to kill them. But according to many reports, it is actually a money maker for hospitals to list the virus as a contributor to death, no matter why they died. Apparently there is a bonus from the government for taking care of those infected.

A little common sense would come in handy. If you are over 75, or have a medical condition: stay home

Middle age to 75: Take precautions. Observe a distance with people, keep your hands washed.

40 and younger: In only the rarest cases, the virus isn't going to kill you unless there is some underlying issue you are not aware of.

Bottom line is if we don't get the country back open we will have a 3rd world economy by the end of the summer. By about July we are going to have people getting evicted and houses foreclosed on. Those people would have no jobs. Then you have a problem where the cure does more damage than the virus

Reactions: kidrobinski
You're missing out. NFL product is a lot better than college.

I watch very little college. It's just not that interesting. I certainly don't watch SCAR games. Our program isn't even trying so what's the point of watching when the school isn't committed to putting a competitive product on the field?

Just curious. Since you don't watch any of our games, why are you posting on a Gamecock board.

You can look at it as a flaw in government welfare that she is paid more NOT to work.
The bigger flaw was Lindsey worrying about the receptionist getting an extra $100 bucks while wanting to make sure Ruth’s Chris could get 20 million.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT