ADVERTISEMENT

NBC calling South Carolina and Georgia

Dude please stop! This virus is the most overhyped thing since the Y2K logic bomb of 1999! The only folks in danger are the vulnerable due to already compromised health. The bug will run its course, all viruses do. No shutdown will stop any virus. The shutdown was to prevent hospital overruns. That did not happen. It's time to reopen everything and end this ridiculous panic.

Almost 50,000 American deaths already in two months is an "overhyped thing". Wow.

Reactions: jonesz21
Beloved media favorite Joe Biden is 4 1/2 years older than Henry.

True, but where is McMaster going beyond his current post? There is nowhere up for him to go. He's never going to be POTUS, and he'll never be a Senator either. Lindsey locked down that gig with his fierce Kavanaugh defense on live t.v., and Tim Scott is more popular than Graham and will be a Senator from South Carolina as long as he wants to be one.

Almost 50,000 American deaths already in two months is an "overhyped thing". Wow.
How many official individuals are going to have to go in front of cameras to explain WHAT they are now coding as "deaths" due to covid-19 before you guys catch on? Sweet chocolate Moses, this is getting OLD now.

I'd put some reference on here but whats the point. Go hide in your corner.

56,803 as of right now, 212,498 worldwide
And it was about 55,000 worldwide on April 1. The reason for that increase to 212,498 in less than 1 month (“as deaths from Coronavirus continue to soar!!! This is NBC Nightly News”) has been made plain from the get go but you have to listen and not just react.

Last edited:
Reactions: Expro19 and BigTomE

Based off averages in the same two month time frame last year over 424,000 Americans died. Where was the outrage/hysteria in 2019? I certainly didn’t see it from anyone on this board (or anywhere to be honest). Oh wait, people started dying March 13th 2020; when all this nonsense began.

Based off averages in the same two month time frame last year over 424,000 Americans died. Where was the outrage/hysteria in 2019? I certainly didn’t see it from anyone on this board (or anywhere to be honest).

They were busy with the Russian Collusion Hoax. Or was is the Ukraine thing?

Last edited:
They were busy with the Russian Collusion Hoax. Or was is the Ukraine thing?

Here’s the thing. I’m not even a Republican or Democrat. I’m an Independent and an Independent thinker; I like to look at numbers and percentages/averages. These numbers that are being displayed on a daily basis show that this whole shut down is nonsense—especially when (on average) 212,000 Americans perish every month. While this virus was in the US (since January or even December) this board was arguing about Frank Martin and freaking out if an 18 year old from Hammond was going to finally sign with SC. These arguments on this board didn’t start until the media really took this thing on and the bulk of folks (not just here but EVERYWHERE in the US) have taken it, hook, line, and sinker. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Here’s the thing. I’m not even a Republican or Democrat. I’m an Independent and an Independent thinker; I like to look at numbers and percentages/averages. These numbers that are being displayed on a daily basis show that this whole shut down is nonsense—especially when (on average) 212,000 Americans perish every month. While this virus was in the US (since January or even December) this board was arguing about Frank Martin and freaking out if an 18 year old from Hammond was going to finally sign with SC. These arguments on this board didn’t start until the media really took this thing on and the bulk of folks have taken it, hook, line, and sinker. Ridiculous.

I can see things on both sides that I agree & disagree with also. I do not trust the mainstream media at all. I question most things coming from both sides. I won’t bore you with all that. I believe what I believe & nothing will change that. I do think it is amazing that we have cured seasonal flu & Pneumonia.

Reactions: BigTomE and usc01#
Well, if that is what he is basing his office on, he is going to fail in South Carolina. He tried for weeks to tell people to stay home when this first happened. Thenafter seeing the beaches, Lake Murray boaters and beach people, he had to shut them down. Did anyone learn anything in those 3 weeks??? All you have to do to find the answer to that questions is look at Lowe's, Home Depot, and Walmart in the last three weeks.

We are still nine days away from the projected peak day... another spike in cases and deaths today... beaches will be packed this weekend...

And I don't think Georgia's canary will even live long enough to fly out of the cage on Friday...

I seriously hope I am 100% WRONG for all of us...

Why would anyone still make decisions based off of models which have not been even close to accurate since the beginning? We now have two months of actual data to use instead of relying on predictions based on models.

Reactions: SorryPeasants

I wonder how many have died from influenza, pneumonia, or natural causes during the same time span? Not many because a positive coronavirus test is an automatic covid death, regardless of what actually causes death.

"If you're a hospice patient, with weeks to live, and you test positive for coronavirus then your death is counted as a covid 19 death". Dr. Ngozi Ezike Director of Public Health Illinois.

Is no one else curious as to why the Is the US death rate that much higher than the rest of the world? Maybe it has something to do with the way the deaths are reported? Maybe it has something to do with hospitals collecting large amounts from the federal government for covid patients?
Actually the US death rate higher. If you look at the US population of 330M we have 55K possible deaths (Many are false and died of other causes). If will have to look at the 5 most populous countries in W. Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and France) 327M with 101K deceased, almost doubling the US but on par in number of deaths per population.

But that doesn't fit the narrative being told by our MSM. They just report that we have the most deceased. Which may be true if you look at just that stat. But that's not the whole story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Expro19 and usc01#
Actually the US death rate higher. If you look at the US population of 330M we have 55K possible deaths (Many are false and died of other causes). If will have to look at the 5 most populous countries in W. Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and France) 327M and their deceased numbers double the US.

But that doesn't fit the narrative being told by our MSM. They just report that we have the most deceased. Which may be true if you look at just that stat. But that' not the whole story.

The US has a death rate 7 times higher than the world average. NYC has a death rate 200 times higher than the world average. There are roughly 7.8 Billion people in the world and 200,000 deaths due to coronavirus. 55K of those deaths were in the US. The numbers just do not add up

Reactions: usc01#
The US has a death rate 7 times higher than the world average. NYC has a death rate 200 times higher than the world average. There are roughly 7.8 Billion people in the world and 200,000 deaths due to coronavirus. 55K of those deaths were in the US. The numbers just do not add up
And another 100K from the five countries I listed. You are right, the numbers do not add up. Something is amiss that if this virus is so contagious why are 160K out of 200K deaths coming from just 6 countries. Are other countries not reporting their numbers? If so, why? Or are we over counting?

Reactions: BigTomE
And another 100K from the five countries I listed. You are right, the numbers do not add up. Something is amiss that if this virus is so contagious why are 160K out of 200K deaths coming from just 6 countries. Are other countries not reporting their numbers? If so, why? Or are we over counting?

Also, those 6 countries are the most traveled to countries in the world.

Reactions: wycombecock
True, but where is McMaster going beyond his current post? There is nowhere up for him to go. He's never going to be POTUS, and he'll never be a Senator either. Lindsey locked down that gig with his fierce Kavanaugh defense on live t.v., and Tim Scott is more popular than Graham and will be a Senator from South Carolina as long as he wants to be one.

Harrison is within 2-3 percentage points in recent polling. I believe many people now see Lindsey for the traitorous sycophant he has become. He’s far from the lock that you claim.

Over counting.. It's painfully obvious now

Harrison is within 2-3 percentage points in recent polling. I believe many people now see Lindsey for the traitorous sycophant he has become. He’s far from the lock that you claim.
LOL.. Linsey ain't going nowhere.

Reactions: kidrobinski
if you’re a real American you’ll go lick a couple of carts at Wal Mart while you’re at it.
Textbook example of hysteria.

Saw a woman comment in the WISTV Facebook drama show today (truly frightening, reading the comments on these posts; yikes) saying “The fifteen deaths today fully justify opening up the beaches. Got it.” Textbook hysteria. I don’t think those 15 elderly individuals already hospitalized for other diseases but “died from complications related to c-19” particularly had beach plans.

Time to grow up and be adults. We weren’t getting enough deaths from the virus to confirm the previous “models” and justify the fear and hysteria so we changed the definition of a covid-19 death. Now we’re using MORE models to show us when the “peaks” will be.

I’m telling you, there will be an investigation into this before it’s said and done. It’s the new Kennedy assassination.

Reactions: Expro19
Textbook example of hysteria.

Saw a woman comment in the WISTV Facebook drama show today (truly frightening, reading the comments on these posts; yikes) saying “The fifteen deaths today fully justify opening up the beaches. Got it.” Textbook hysteria. I don’t think those 15 elderly individuals already hospitalized for other diseases but “died from complications related to c-19” particularly had beach plans.

Time to grow up and be adults. We weren’t getting enough deaths from the virus to confirm the previous “models” and justify the fear and hysteria so we changed the definition of a covid-19 death. Now we’re using MORE models to show us when the “peaks” will be.

I’m telling you, there will be an investigation into this before it’s said and done. It’s the new Kennedy assassination.

What’s your advanced degree in that confers such expertise? Epidemiology or statistics?

Anyway. You and the AstroTurf protestors can jump up and down and stomp your feet all you want. It’s entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT