ADVERTISEMENT

NC STATE VS. USC GAME THREAD

What is the record for most passing yards we've ever given up? We haven't covered anyone on the first 2 drives. Alignment and misdirection have found us out of position or just lacking discipline to play an assignment

Can't get off the field on 3rd down. At least this staff showed last year they knew how to make defensive adjustments. Hopefully, that'll hold true this year.

Their defensive coordinator looks like Santa Claus. Hey santa, I want a defense for Christmas!

And some people thought that D could be fixed in one recruiting season with the type of player SOS,aka the Quitter left SC.....

Sorry for all you sunshine pumpers and optimists, but .... tackling .... still .... SUCKS!

Let me amend my previous post; the defense still SUCKS! Somebody please remind me why Muschamp and T-TRob are such defensive geniuses, yet our players don't know how to tackle. Of course, this is a better exhibition of defense than the 7-56 game last November.

And some people thought that D could be fixed in one recruiting season with the type of player SOS,aka the Quitter left SC.....
Actually I saw our prized recruit get smoked twice on the first drive. I mean flat out smoked. Spurrier didn't recruit him.

Teaching players to wrap up tackles after being with them 18+ months ain't on Spurrier!!

What is the record for most passing yards we've ever given up? We haven't covered anyone on the first 2 drives. Alignment and misdirection have found us out of position or just lacking discipline to play an assignment
Well who was that No name UGa QB a few years ago that set an NCAA record on us?

Except for the QB keeper the run defense has looked good. That's something.

The poster says SC has 8 SENIORS..you complain about a TRUE freshman... keep trying again
Skai Moore was recruited by Spurrier. I can think of a lot of awesome defensive players we had under Spurrier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT