ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Drug Testing Program 2018-19

Bigger_Stronger_Faster

Aug 6, 2011
Just saying...and keeping it going.
And imho this is where the NCAA failed, and diminished the integrity of their bs mission statement.

http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/SSI2018-19_Drug_Testing_Program_Protocol_20180706.PDF

Section 4.0 Drug Testing Selection
4.2. Upon a published or official report involving charges for possession or distribution of banned drugs by a student-athlete, coach or athletics staff, or those closely associated with the athletics program, or in a program in which multiple student-athletes have tested positive at an NCAA testing event, the NCAA may future test any student-athlete of that institution for all banned substances.

I really want to know why the NCAA wasn’t concerned that there was possibly more than the 3 out of 15 players that tested positive for PED’s that were using the same substance.

Isn’t player safety at the top of their mission statement? Don’t they claim to be the authority to protect the integrity of competitive competition in college athletics?

Hell no, I ain’t over it.
And I won’t be until I hear some legit answers from the NCAA about it.

Reactions: PC31
Just keep reminding the taters that all their "titles" are illegitimate because, seriously, they are. All 3 of them. I'll never give them credit for anything as long as they are cheating.

If that had been Carolina the newspapers would have a daily article and the NCAA would set up camp in Cola. That should have been grounds for the whole team to be tested. They should have given the whole team a hair sample test which goes back for months. PEDs are considered cheating in all sports and the Olympics and if you test positive they will disqualfy you. Remember when Southern Cal got their national title stripped because of Reggie Bush's recruitment about all the money his dad or whoever got. Well what is the difference? It was all about money and if they would have tested the whole team, who knows how many players wouldn't have played. The public should stay on the NCAA's ass until something is done but they are just as crooked as those from the upstate and a damn joke of an organization.

Reactions: uscalumni
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT