ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Rules

Clemsuck

Feb 20, 2014
Every day it seems like the NCAA is trying to push us to say screw them and throw their rule book out the window. I know we'll never become a complete scumbag program like UNCheat, but seeing them and other programs like them winning and being rewarded for shady shit that the NCAA ignores and punishes other teams for pisses me off. Is this really the only way to have long standing success in college athletics?

Reactions: GSGP69
I think the Power 5 conferences should leave the NCAA and start their own Athletic Association. The NCAA is arbitrary with everything they do, including Tournament selection and punishment for rules violations.

Reactions: Clemsuck
Every day it seems like the NCAA is trying to push us to say screw them and throw their rule book out the window. I know we'll never become a complete scumbag program like UNCheat, but seeing them and other programs like them winning and being rewarded for shady shit that the NCAA ignores and punishes other teams for pisses me off. Is this really the only way to have long standing success in college athletics?
I'm for cheating in basketball. What happens if we get caught? We have nothing to lose.

Reactions: Clemsuck
I think the Power 5 conferences should leave the NCAA and start their own Athletic Association. The NCAA is arbitrary with everything they do, including Tournament selection and punishment for rules violations.

I can dig that. Let the ACC stay, since they benefit from NCAA welfare more than anyone, and us and the other 3 P5 conferences can form a real athletic organization with rules and guidelines that are just that, not mere "suggestions."

Reactions: SpursUPgunsOUT
Amazing to me that in football terrible conferences (ACC) get an automatic BCS game but in basketball if the perception is your conference is weak, good luck getting into the tournament.

Last edited:

Don't mention Syracuse and Tulsa, their coaches are currently not in trouble for running dirty programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT