ADVERTISEMENT

Need strong games from Dozier and Notice if we're going to win

defensive rebounding, i think more than lack of scoring when our opponents get alot of offensive rebounds we are in trouble

Reactions: HI Cock
1) Silva stay out of foul trouble
2) Sin be Sin
3) Notice/Dozier hit some shots
4) Get SOMETHING out of Felder/Gravett

Reactions: viennacocks
Rakym Felder is the key...If he can get back to knocking down 3s for us, we'll get over the hump...Bama is a tremendous defensive team...They'll chase Notice off the line and trap Thornwell...When Sindarius gives up the ball, somebody has to make some shots

Rakym Felder is the key...If he can get back to knocking down 3s for us, we'll get over the hump...Bama is a tremendous defensive team...They'll chase Notice off the line and trap Thornwell...When Sindarius gives up the ball, somebody has to make some shots
It would be nice if we can get a few points from Lenny Gravett's to help loosen the defense on Thorny and others.

I agree about Dozier. When he's on, this team has two legitimate scorers. We we're at our best this year when he was knocking down shots and it opened up his driving to the basket and loosened things up for Thornwell and others for open looks. Anything else on the offensive end seems to be enhanced when he's on his game.

I think Silva staying out of foul trouble is the next biggest hurdle. He has to play smart and sometimes just give up the easy basket or be careful with the straight line drive, etc.

Felder and Notice getting hot would be icing on the cake.

Last edited:
It would be nice if we can get a few points from Lenny Gravett's to help loosen the defense on Thorny and others.

Hassani Gravett is a very reluctant shooter...Such attitudes are always unreliable...Players have to want it to shoot under pressure...Gravett doesn't seem to want it..He handles that rock like a hot potato when the going gets tough

Hassani Gravett is a very reluctant shooter...Such attitudes are always unreliable...Players have to want it to shoot under pressure...Gravett doesn't seem to want it..He handles that rock like a hot potato when the going gets tough

I've noticed this too....very passive on offense in key situations

He's only been reluctant since mid-season. I went to several games early in the year and he jacked it up almost every time he touched it. Coach had to take him out for taking too many and bad shots. He has become gun-shy because of Frank. Not necessarily a bad thing with his percentage but I'm hoping next year he'll take and make better shots.

Last edited:
Reactions: roosterbell
Notice had as many points as my fat ass did sitting on my couch today. That's a problem.

I know you've seen a lot King, so have I. That's a bold statement though and will put money on you being right.
Don't get me wrong. We've has senior starters with less talent who were not stars, but they delivered about what you would expect, sometimes more. I've just never seen a guy who couldn't be counted on to arrive to the extent Notice has.

I've never seen a more disappointing senior starter in the history of the basketball program during my lifetime.
Probably would have brought him in off the bench like last year... except for pellet guns and such.

Plus he turns the ball over too much. The fact that he starts says a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT