ADVERTISEMENT

New here

Foothillsgamecock

Nov 19, 2016
Pickens, SC
Been coming to this site for years on a daily basis and finally decided to post. Yes, I live in Pickens and it's awful to be here this time of year. All of my family is from Lexington. Just wanted to drop in a few words and look forward to talking with you all. Go Cocks! Beat Clem!

Awesome! I sure hope tomorrow is a fun day to be around here. If it's not a good day, I may not return for a week or so until all the hot air has cooled. If it is a great day tomorrow, I might spend a little time on Tigernet too :)

Reactions: Foothillsgamecock
Been coming to this site for years on a daily basis and finally decided to post. Yes, I live in Pickens and it's awful to be here this time of year. All of my family is from Lexington. Just wanted to drop in a few words and look forward to talking with you all. Go Cocks! Beat Clem!
I'm sorry but I'm not buying it yet. Give me some time, and if you continue coming around, and actually post once in a while, I may believe you're a Gamecock fan. Until then, you're suspect in my opinion.

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it yet. Give me some time, and if you continue coming around, and actually post once in a while, I may believe you're a Gamecock fan. Until then, you're suspect in my opinion.

And...........there we go. Welcome anyway :)

I've always said it takes thick skin to be a Gamecock (especially in the Upstate like us), and even thicker skin to hang out on this board.

Hi Foothillsgamecock! I have been coming to this site for years as well but rarely post either. Glad to know there's a Gamecock brethren in this area as I live near Pendleton. Hopefully we pull this out tonite!

Yep! I was waiting on that one. Seems like everyone that post for the first time gets that reaction. Some of our fans kill me. Don't give anyone a chance.
It's because you have some bored Clempson trolls that like to pretend to be a Gamecock for a few weeks and then start trashing the program still saying they are a Gamecock.

Reactions: BigTomE
It's because you have some bored Clempson trolls that like to pretend to be a Gamecock for a few weeks and then start trashing the program still saying they are a Gamecock.

Well said...I figured I'd get a few negative responses since I said I do live in Pickens. However, there are some passionate gamecock fans that live here!

Glad you posted. I live in the upstate, but the Clemson thing is not as bad as it used to be. What is it like being a Gamecock right in the middle of Daboland? Do you eventually get used to seeing all the orange and just tune it out? Do you catch crap if you have a USC shirt on? Just how are things for a Gamecock in Pickens?

Yep! I was waiting on that one. Seems like everyone that post for the first time gets that reaction. Some of our fans kill me. Don't give anyone a chance.

Shut up tater. Now that I got your cherry keep posting. Everyone on here has been called a tater by someone lmao

Glad you posted. I live in the upstate, but the Clemson thing is not as bad as it used to be. What is it like being a Gamecock right in the middle of Daboland? Do you eventually get used to seeing all the orange and just tune it out? Do you catch crap if you have a USC shirt on? Just how are things for a Gamecock in Pickens?

It's really not that bad. It was much better when we were on the streak! But it's a lot worse right now just because they think they are gods gift!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT