ADVERTISEMENT

New script apparel

jjjpppbbb

Jun 10, 2010
I have done a semi-thorough search for the UA grey sweatshirt with the Morrison script T-Rob was wearing on Saturday, but can't find it. If anyone knows where its available, I'd love a link.

I have done a semi-thorough search for the UA grey sweatshirt with the Morrison script T-Rob was wearing on Saturday, but can't find it. If anyone knows where its available, I'd love a link.
I liked that one too but I assume it's a team exclusive item.

I love the script on apparel, especially on a black truckers hat.

It doesn't, however, have any business on our helmets. I hope that was just a one time deal.

Years ago my mother bought a script carolina sweatshirt for my son. We thought it a bit "girly" so we passed it on to his sister. Maybe my mom was ahead of the game.

BTW, I like the script. Not sure what the long-term significance will be, but it looks pretty cool on golf shirts, vests and pull-overs (especially peter millar). And maybe younger kids can see what a cursive word looks like!

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
FWIW, JBJr. had on a script Carolina polo on his way to Braves Stadium for the game Sunday.
Muschamp probably had it sent to him. This staff has been fairly forward thinking in getting Carolina swag into the hands of prominent alums. Smart move. Free advertising.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT