ADVERTISEMENT

New SEC Short. ouch

The writers of these "shorts" are very, very good. They could probably make some serious money if they wrote for TV. I could see them writing for a Carol Burnett type show, but I don't think there is a modern day show like that on TV. I kinda wish they would expand their field and do "College Football Shorts" and include all teams.

This Video may be the tipping point to move this program in a different direction. You know that the powers that be have already seen it.

I am not holding my breath. I think it’s clear that our powers to be (Ray Tanner and the Board of Trustees) are content with mediocrity. I get the humor of the video and laughed. But I am pi$$ed that our “powers to be” don’t seem to care that people are laughing AT us and not WITH us.

Do you guys remember how personal Dabo Swinney took the “Clemsoning” joke? Whenever a report mentioned it he took
offense and addressed it. Clemson’s AD didn’t think it was funny and their BOT didn’t think that it was funny. It was a small part of what motivated them to build the power house they currently are. Now “Clemsoning”’means winning the conference championships, being in the play offs Consistently and winning National Championships here and there.

Caslen's brother lives close to me here in Florida. He saw me in Gamecock attire and introduced himself. I think I will take this over and show it to him. You know, give the brothers something to talk about.
You’re giving me hope, just like in the video. Funny the things we hope for compared to fans of other teams.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I am not holding my breath. I think it’s clear that our powers to be (Ray Tanner and the Board of Trustees) are content with mediocrity. I get the humor of the video and laughed. But I am pi$$ed that our “powers to be” don’t seem to care that people are laughing AT us and not WITH us.

Do you guys remember how personal Dabo Swinney took the “Clemsoning” joke? Whenever a report mentioned it he took
offense and addressed it. Clemson’s AD didn’t think it was funny and their BOT didn’t think that it was funny. It was a small part of what motivated them to build the power house they currently are. Now “Clemsoning”’means winning the conference championships, being in the play offs Consistently and winning National Championships here and there.
Clemson’s BOT are business leaders not judges. They don’t work off the buddy system. They demand excellence

It honestly makes me sick. Not because it isn't funny, but because it is pathetic.

Remember when Spurrier copied the Red Sox Why Not Us. It became a rallying cry. It became a way to attract top talent to do something never done before.

We have to get back to that. We have to sell becoming immortal in Gamecock lore by being the first to hoist that SEC or National Championship trophy.

I am tired of losing. Let's stop accepting this reality and hold the administration accountable.

. . . hilarious! Caslen, Tanner and the entire USC BOT need to see this video. It really nails our hellish world of USC college football.

DELIVER US!!!

Probably just a matter of time before they are the subject matter of one of these videos

This is spot on. It has nothing to do with Muschamp. This summarizes our entire existence.

Now I'm officially depressed. So true, some days I wish I could root for another team but I can't. Maybe I should teach my kids to root for a winning team so they don't inherit my agony.

For the people that are offended, just be glad your not a Arkansas fan, they get it the worst by SEC shorts and its all very funny to me including ours :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT