ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Wildcard Best bets 2022 Edition !

randye12

Aug 17, 2014
Lake Norman NC
Well Guys , Covid finally got me even though I have very mild symptoms most likely got it from the RV Show where 10k people came thru in Greensboro , wore the mask which I’m not a fan of because I have allergies and it makes them worst . Even with the vaccine I have to stay out 10 days total , 5 when my Wife tested positive then 5 more once I tested positive Thursday . Luckily We have a great team to take cars of my customers while I’m away . Weather will play a big part in Sat . games I think 💭.

Game #1 Cincy -5.5 over Raiders
Raiders coming off late OT game and having to travel across country will be tough playing Joe Burrow and his weapons . Carr is also 0-5 playing games below -30 degrees . Mixon and Tee Higgins will have big games and I think Carr turns it over a couple of times giving bengals a short field .

Bengals 28-20 over Raiders

Game #2 Pats plus 4 over Bills
Tough game to cap but I think Pats running game will keep this one close in near 0 weather , game could go either way but I like the Bills in a close one but wouldn’t surprise me if the Pats find a way to win late . Bills have to find a running game and not turn it over .
Bills 20-18 over Pats and like the under 44 here .

Game#3 TBay -8.5 over Philly
Philly Secondary is really bad and I think Gronk will have a big game and Bucs front seven will get a big D TD to turn the game . Philly could hang early but it’s hard to go against the goat here even giving 8.5 points . Hurts will have to play great fir Philly to have a chance but the Bucs can stop the run Philly’s strength and put the pressure on Hurts .
Bucs 31 - 20 slight lean to over 49 unless heavy rain comes .

Game #4 SF plus 3 over Dallas
Hard to bet on Jimmy G here but Niners have momentum and Deebo and Kittles will show out against the Dallas Secondary . I do have concerns with the Niners secondary too . look for lots of points as I like the over better than the game . Taking the points here guy as I see a 2 point win either way if niners start fast and don’t put too much pressure on Jimmy G to win the game late .

Niners 30-28 over the Cowboys
over 51 if the Niners cover .

Game #5 Steelers plus 13 over KC
Under 46.5 like the total here in cold KC as I don’t see Steelers scoring much unless they get a D TD which is their only hope to stay close .
Like the Chiefs to win but weather and TJ Watt could keep this one close with the big spread .
KC 27-16 over Steelers small wager on Steelers here to cover . Tread lightly here my Friends , everyone expect the Chiefs to blow Steelers out again . Kelce didn’t play in last game and should have a big day . Steelers have to run the ball and not fall too far behind to keep it close in the 4th to have a chance . If Steelers get behind 17-0 here then it could get ugly .

Game#6 Cardinals plus 4 over Rams
Both of Rams S could be out and that is huge in this game , Fuller is out and Rapp has concussion and could miss too .
Cardinals have been great on the road and JJ Watt possibly coming back in a limited role could fire up the Cardinals D and I believe more in Murray than Stafford who I believe is playing hurt and keeps turning it over and Cardinals have the better running game here plus Murray will hurt the Rams with his feet too .
Cards -31-29 over Rams upset special ! 💰💰
over 49.5 💰💰looking for 58-64 points here in a shootout .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News