ADVERTISEMENT

Nomaha for Clemson (changed the thread title for y'all)

Yes, Tanner's job is coming into play here. He let Spurrier & Son draw paychecks for two years without officially retiring and run our Top 10 football program back in the ground. He's sitting by watching Holbrook totally destroy an elite baseball program.

That little display from Chad last night when he got thrown out was sad to watch. To me, it was more about a man that had been found out and he wanted to get the hell out of Dodge.

Smoke Laval Holbrook needs to go and all his assistants with him. Unfortunately, Tanner will never have the guts to do it.

I started making the Laval comparisons in the middle of the '14 season. I have since come to realize this isn't fair to Laval. He at least took LSU to Omaha in '03 & '04.

Y'all should definitely keep RT. I, for one, love his decision making.

Perfectly natural for Clemmers to love seeing Tanner in the AD's office & not in the dugout. We understand you completely.

Reactions: uofsc and IBleedUSC
If Ray wants job security, he'll return to the dugout. I don't see it happening though.

I started making the Laval comparisons in the middle of the '14 season. I have since come to realize this isn't fair to Laval. He at least took LSU to Omaha in '03 & '04.

Perfectly natural for Clemmers to love seeing Tanner in the AD's office & not in the dugout. We understand you completely.

Yes you did and we didn't want to admit it...

Losing one of the easiest regionals we have should be enough for any fan and hopefully Tanner too...

Reactions: IBleedUSC
Ray is good at planting trees and buildings, but that's about it.

We got lucky to get Muschamp, because every school needing a coach out manuvered Tanner - when Tanner had a head start. Letting Spurrier run the asylum also. You could tell when Muschamp was announced that Tanner was in over his head.

I have been saying this for 2 years now, the writing was on the wall, and have never been impressed with Tanners poise as AD. We need a businessman.

No successful business would give raises or talking underperformed into staying for mediocrity let alone tolerate that. Ray did both.

Reactions: cockydev
Tanner needs to grow a pair and get rid of chad. If not tanners got to go. We already watched him completed screw up the football program with handling of spurriers final few years and coaching search. Baseball now following a similar demise. Baseball team year after year regresses as season goes along. Chad needs to be gone the day after team is eliminated, if not pastides needs to fire tanner and get a real ad.

We got lucky to get Muschamp, because every school needing a coach out manuvered Tanner - when Tanner had a head start. Letting Spurrier run the asylum also. You could tell when Muschamp was announced that Tanner was in over his head.

I have been saying this for 2 years now, the writing was on the wall, and have never been impressed with Tanners poise as AD. We need a businessman.

No successful business would give raises or talking underperformed into staying for mediocrity let alone tolerate that. Ray did both.

King Dixon was a fan favorite also but not a great AD.

"Lucky to get Muschamp"? Have to disagree with you on this. Should've gotten the Houston coach...

Reactions: Atlanta Cock
Looking at it realistically, you know Holbrook will get next year no matter what happens. Should be a loaded team and Tanner is going to give him a shot at it. Not saying I agree with it, but it's what will happen.

Reactions: Tiger71
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT