ADVERTISEMENT

Not even mediocre!

MT4125

Apr 1, 2008
Have 2 season tickets but not going to drive 2 hours to and 2 hours back to watch a team that is an embarrassment to what was the finest baseball program in the country. Hard to accept mediocrity but that's above our level right now. No pitching and no hitting.

Reactions: Brace1 and SOSUSC
It's breaks my heart to see our great program deteriorate to the level it is today. We have had a stellar program for years. I'm not just talking about the National Championship teams but the Gamecocks were great even before the National Championship teams. Baseball was the Crown Jewel in USC sports for decades until Dawn came along and made WBB the Crown Jewel.

One day, someone of substance will figure out that Ray Tanner as AD is not working out.
And us dumb azz fans know what we are talking about sometimes. Hire the best man or woman for any job not the most convenient

Last edited:
One day, someone of substance will figure out that Ray Tanner as AD is not working out.
They will replace him with someone equally inept and incompetent.

The change needs to come at the BOT. Hopefully, the legislation to change the way members of the BOT are selected and who appoints the at-large seats will pass before June. (this session) I have my doubts if that will happen, but it is possible.

Reactions: taiwancock
They haven't in 8 years. Ray will have to be caught smuggling black tar heroin into an elementary school to get fired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT