ADVERTISEMENT

Not one person here is surprised

At the joy the usual suspects, losers and imposters are getting from Carolina losing and Bentley getting hurt.
Just another example of pathetic people pecking away 24/7 on a fan board DEMANDING EXCELLENCE.....lol
You got to expect some frustration from fans after the game last Saturday. North Carolina was a very winnable game, and the two great receivers South Carolina has did not punish North Carolina like I thought they would. The defense gave many opportunities to let North Carolina into the red zone. North Carolina won the fourth quarter by beating South Carolina 15-0.

I 100 percent agree with you about Jake Bentley. Some fans only remember the mistakes that Bentley made and overlook the great things he has done at South Carolina. Jake played a vital role in turning South Carolina 2016 season around. It wrong to attack any of the players knowing that on any giving play they may end up like Terry Googer.

Reactions: JOEFANATIC and PC31
Well hopeful I am hopeful that I will get the chance to giggle at Clemson soon, as I have done in the past. "Clemsoning" is not dead and your time will come.

Agreed.

To quote the living legend,Todd Ellis: "Clemson is scared to death of Will Muschamp's progress...We're the up and coming team. They're cycling out, we're cycling in. That's a big part of the fear of the Tigers right now".

Truer words have never been spoken.

Tiger guy here.

I fully admit that USC and FSU losing to teams that they shouldn't lose to made my weekend. And the Tenn loss made me giggle like a little girl.

But, I take no pleasure in anyone being injured.

Nobody is taking joy over a kid getting injured . Even if you never want to see him start another game as a Gamecock nobody likes to see a kid get hurt and if they do they are pieces of s%^%. I will say this however , our entire AD department fails to hold anyone accountable from the AD to the WaterBoy . If Jake continued to play poorly I can almost 100 % guarantee no change would ever be made . I actually believe Jake would be very successful playing in a great system for a great coach (looking at you Lincoln Riley). That isn’t the case here . Honestly I don’t think we will See a lick of difference between Jake , Hillinski, Warren Moon , Tom Brady , Michael Vick or Tim Tebow . I think the kid laid it all on the field and just couldn’t get it done but he was a trooper . No one can question his heart , ever .

No one on this board cares or will ever care what a fan from Clemson thinks. The only exception is Clemson fans pretending to be Gamecock fans. They spend more time here than on their own boards because either it is free or they are required to actually have attended Clemson to post there.

Last edited:
Well hopeful I am hopeful that I will get the chance to giggle at Clemson soon, as I have done in the past. "Clemsoning" is not dead and your time will come.
If I’m not mistaken, Clemsoning was defined as inexplicably losing a game that you should have won. If Clemsoning isn’t dead, it is beacuse the UoSC has continued the tradition.

Reactions: agantt
At the joy the usual suspects, losers and imposters are getting from Carolina losing and Bentley getting hurt.
Just another example of pathetic people pecking away 24/7 on a fan board DEMANDING EXCELLENCE.....lol

I like Bentley; hate that he's hurt. I think Hilinski is a player with a lot of potential and it will only help for him to get experience. My fear is that the learning curve is a little too steep for him to be successful against teams like Georgia and Alabama. Our fan base SHOULD understand that he should be supported win or lose if he's playing hard and there is apparent growth. I don't expect for there to be much difference in the outcomes of games in the near future.

Being honest, I will say that I felt the same way when Jeff Grantz took over from Dobby Grossman; Tanneyhill took over from Williamson, and Connor Shaw took over from Garcia. Each time they all had an intangible quality that made the team a little bit better. I hope Hilinski keeps my string going as the "reverse barometer" for QB success.

Reactions: jimnasium and PC31
Not going to apologize for being right. Not even a little bit. The sunshine pumpers are *FINALLY* silent.

Now onto the next step > Fire Ray, Fire Champ and clean house.

Maybe they need to read it again: Neither Ray nor Champ (nor Frank Martin for that matter) will be at USC for the 2021 season. Some people just refuse to rip off the band aid. Too bad. It's happening anyway. Thank God.

I am not forgetting the times Jake has played well, but you can only have so many really stinker games before you need to give another guy a chance. I don't want to see Jake hurt since we don't know what we'll get from our other QBs either. But on the bright side, maybe its possible he get's hardship waiver for next year.

Tiger guy here.

I fully admit that USC and FSU losing to teams that they shouldn't lose to made my weekend. And the Tenn loss made me giggle like a little girl.

I thought y’all didn’t pull for other teams in the conference lmao.

I like Bentley; hate that he's hurt. I think Hilinski is a player with a lot of potential and it will only help for him to get experience. My fear is that the learning curve is a little too steep for him to be successful against teams like Georgia and Alabama. Our fan base SHOULD understand that he should be supported win or lose if he's playing hard and there is apparent growth. I don't expect for there to be much difference in the outcomes of games in the near future.

Being honest, I will say that I felt the same way when Jeff Grantz took over from Dobby Grossman; Tanneyhill took over from Williamson, and Connor Shaw took over from Garcia. Each time they all had an intangible quality that made the team a little bit better. I hope Hilinski keeps my string going as the "reverse barometer" for QB success.
The usual suspects will be trashing Hilinski in short order WOFJRP.
See...... THEY KEEPS IT REAL ......lol.
Demanding excellence while pecking away 24/7 on a little fan board.

Not going to apologize for being right. Not even a little bit. The sunshine pumpers are *FINALLY* silent.

Now onto the next step > Fire Ray, Fire Champ and clean house.

Maybe they need to read it again: Neither Ray nor Champ (nor Frank Martin for that matter) will be at USC for the 2021 season. Some people just refuse to rip off the band aid. Too bad. It's happening anyway. Thank God.
Posters like this are who I am referring to.
He openly and actively wanted Carolina to lose. That is 100% fact and 100% pathetic.
He is openly happy that one of our players is injured. To me...... that is pathetic.

Posters like this are who I am referring to.
He openly and actively wanted Carolina to lose. That is 100% fact and 100% pathetic.
He is openly happy that one of our players is injured. To me...... that is pathetic.

That is 100% a LIE! I didn't want us to lose.......but I did predict it in quite a detailed post on June 28th, 2019, right here in this forum.

Why? Because I'm not a blind idiot. Saw it coming a mile away. Sorry you couldn't.....lol....but it honestly wasn't difficult.

Also happy Jake is hurt??? Another lie. Happy he won't take another snap at USC?? Damn right. No apologies from me dude. Get a clue.

I'll tell you what is pathetic......FANS LIKE YOU....with the spine of a jellyfish blindly supporting failure at all costs. Your half of the fan base finish that monument to the Quitter, Deebo yet? Asking for a friend......

Agreed.

To quote the living legend,Todd Ellis: "Clemson is scared to death of Will Muschamp's progress...We're the up and coming team. They're cycling out, we're cycling in. That's a big part of the fear of the Tigers right now".

Truer words have never been spoken.
When did he say this ?

Reactions: gamecockballfan
I thought y’all didn’t pull for other teams in the conference lmao.

Not sure what you mean here. I was actively rooting for FSU to lose. I despise UNC as well. IF they had played ANY OTHER program (including FSU), I'd have been rooting against them also. But I'd pull for ISIS before I'd pull for USC to win a game.

Like most football conferences there are teams in the ACC that I like (BC, Pitt, VT) and even more that I dislike.. UNC leads that list by a considerable margin.

But no, I don't pull for a team because they are in the ACC and playing an out of conference team... That's an SEC thing. And I'm friends with a bunch of UGA and Bama fans and I know for a fact that they don't give a shiit whether an SEC team that's not them wins or loses. So it's apparently an SEC thing only for the teams that aren't top notch.

Not that it's a bad thing, it gives you something meaningful to cheer for in the post season... you be you bro.

Reactions: notsop

I think Clemsoning is pretty much dead...bro.

We've been to the playoffs 4 years running and won a couple of NCs in the process. That's better than anyone not named Bama. Will Clemson lose a game that they are supposed to win? Absolutely. And there's a chance it could happen this weekend.

But your point is well taken. Nobody stays on top of the mountain forever, and sooner or later Clemson will slip up.

It wasn’t too steep for T. Lawerence when he came in as a true freshman and won a national championship.

You could have stopped with "No one here is surprised." That's how I felt when I saw that Tommy said he was shocked. How many times does one have to be disappointed before they harden their heart against it? That's how I feel about Gamecock Football right now. Callused. I mean Citadel beat us in recent memory.

We've been to the playoffs 4 years running and won a couple of NCs in the process. That's better than anyone not named Bama. Will Clemson lose a game that they are supposed to win? Absolutely. And there's a chance it could happen this weekend.

But your point is well taken. Nobody stays on top of the mountain forever, and sooner or later Clemson will slip up.

The fact that, after 2 titles, so many Tiger fans feel the need to live on this site in search of validation from us is in itself a form of Clemsoning. So I guess it isn’t dead after all!!!
#Clembarrassing

The fact that, after 2 titles, so many Tiger fans feel the need to live on this site in search of validation from us is in itself a form of Clemsoning. So I guess it isn’t dead after all!!!
#Clembarrassing
giphy.gif

Reactions: jonesz21
#Clembarrassing
Lmao

It might be dead, or sleeping for now, but remember who earned the name and it will always belong to y'all.

So, the past few days is what ’joy’ looks like. Huh. Weird.

Either way, you're just a better fan and better person. We all agree.

It wasn’t too steep for T. Lawerence when he came in as a true freshman and won a national championship.
Lawrence was close to NFL-ready, with no experience.
Ryan played for a school that was "middle of the pack" and had to fight tooth and nail to finish .500.
Ryan's HS teams would lose 3x as many games in one year than Lawrence has lost in his brief career.
Just not a good comparison. It is not fair to Ryan.
Now, I do feel that he will do fine; just give him time.

Gamecock football has been abysmal since 1892 (per Google), but have a fan base that talks so much crap like they have accomplished anything in their existence. You guys are so paranoid that everyone is a Clemson imposter, or something that always turns back to something about Clemson. I think that particular syndrome has a name. Nonetheless, the humor I get from reading this site and some of your delusional fans should require payment lol.

It might be dead, or sleeping for now, but remember who earned the name and it will always belong to y'all.
Gamecock football has been abysmal since 1892 (per Google), but have a fan base that talks so much crap like they have accomplished anything in their existence. You guys are so paranoid that everyone is a Clemson imposter, or something that always turns back to something about Clemson. I think that particular syndrome has a name. Nonetheless, the humor I get from reading this site and some of your delusional fans should require payment lol.
While that may or may not be true, the humor hurts.

While that may or may not be true, the humor hurts.
I agree it can and does....as my team sucks horrendously at this moment lol. However our fans know/practice humility to avoid looking idiotic as I've across many message boards. Fyi - taking shots at a kid whom was Injured playing for a team in which you cheer does say a lot. Just my two cents.

Since you focus on accomplishment, I take it you played football at Clemson? Or are you just a little motor mouth like the ones you claim entertain you so.

Internet all americans; gotta love em.

Since you focus on accomplishment, I take it you played football at Clemson? Or are you just a little motor mouth like the ones you claim entertain you so.

Internet all americans; gotta love em.
Actually no...I never played past high school. But if speaking The Truth makes me an Internet All-American...then I will proudly accept your recognition.

I agree it can and does....as my team sucks horrendously at this moment lol. However our fans know/practice humility to avoid looking idiotic as I've across many message boards. Fyi - taking shots at a kid whom was Injured playing for a team in which you cheer does say a lot. Just my two cents.
? are you a Gamecock or fan of another school?
no shots at players!
Coaches & AD are game.
I am just one of the many who will not give up on my Gamecocks and hope for the best.

Tiger guy here.

Tiger guy here.

Why do we allow Clemson fans to join this Gamecock site?

Reactions: PC31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT