ADVERTISEMENT

Not only do I think we get Jordan Burch, but Desmond Evans from NC as well

TN-Gamecock

May 10, 2002
Erwin, TN/Originally from Greer
I was reading the UNC rivals site and there is an interview there with Desmond Evans. He is being interviewed by a female and she is really trying to get him to tell her if UNC is his fav. He does not go there...lol...when she asked about other schools, he mentioned us and the interview ended.

UNC fans are scared to death he will pick us. I think we get the top 2 recruits in the Carolinas (Burch and Evans).

That would drive tarheel fans nuts, since they think Mack Brown is going to be their savior and get all the top recruits in NC...If you go look at the 247 site at the top players in NC, it could be a Gamecock runaway...I'm now hoping for Jacolbe Cowan to land our way also...

I also looked at their showcase camp photos, and what is very evident, there's not a lot of top talent there. The top talent there besides Evans was the ones they have committed already. It's going to take years for Brown to get UNC back to even minor bowl status.

Reactions: jimnasium
Bold prediction.

facebook-like-button-300x201_zps2d925a8a.jpg

Evans to UNC is a done deal. Tarhole basketball is as important to him as it was to Seventh Woods. The choice will fail him just the same.
I would bet his second choice would be Clemson...I don't see UNC at all...
I'm standing by my position that he becomes a Gamecock...If he we're a done deal at UNC, he would have already committed to help them in recruiting. Hence, I wish Burch would commit now to help us...

I would bet his second choice would be Clemson...I don't see UNC at all...
I'm standing by my position that he becomes a Gamecock...If he we're a done deal at UNC, he would have already committed to help them in recruiting. Hence, I wish Burch would commit now to help us...
I don’t know if this is right, but....

Evans to UNC is a done deal. Tarhole basketball is as important to him as it was to Seventh Woods. The choice will fail him just the same.

It makes a lot more sense than this....why is Evans worried about UNC basketball?

It makes a lot more sense than this....why is Evans worried about UNC basketball?

Because he has always wanted to play tarhole hoops. He is a good player. Question is how good Roy Williams thinks he is.

He is only listed as a 3* bballer. Wouldn't it be a stretch to presume he would get many minutes at UNC as a basketball player, when someone like Seventh Woods, a 4* player could not even get much time?

He is only listed as a 3* bballer. Wouldn't it be a stretch to presume he would get many minutes at UNC as a basketball player, when someone like Seventh Woods, a 4* player could not even get much time?

He doesn't realize that. Every 3star baller in the USA thinks he is NBA bound.

Where did you say that in your post or in this thread? Oh, and get smart with me one more time.

Bleep you and your horse! Any idiot reading the thread knows he is very interested in football. So posters with IQs above 70 got it when I mentioned his passion for tarhole hoops.

Bleep you and your horse! Any idiot reading the thread knows he is very interested in football. So posters with IQs above 70 got it when I mentioned his passion for tarhole hoops.

Basketball was never mentioned in this thread, probably because the rest of us don’t think a 3 star is a serious threat to basketball play at UNC.

Why would you attack me for asking a serious question? I wasn’t disrespectful to you and I wasn’t trying to show you up.

Basketball was never mentioned in this thread, probably because the rest of us don’t think a 3 star is a serious threat to basketball play at UNC.

Why would you attack me for asking a serious question? I wasn’t disrespectful to you and I wasn’t trying to show you up.

Snowflake!RollLaugh

Virgil,

Don't bother with this clown. Literally the worst poster on this board. Only area he is knowledgeable in is women's basketball. Everybody hates LawCalCock.

Reactions: cockgun

UNC has a history of dangling basketball in front of kids to get them to sign in football. I know for a fact there was a 4 star QB a few years ago that only went to UNC because he was promised a chance to play bball.

Guess what never materialized

Roll another one,
Just like the other one.
You been holding onto it,
And I sure would like a hit!

Don't bogart that joint my friend,
Pass it over to me!
Don't bogart that joint my friend,
Pass it over to me!

Not saying it's impossible to get them both, but . . . I need another hit to get excited about it.

How many Air Jordan logos can you fit on a football outfit anyway?

They should add more, Jordan went to UNC in the early 80's, no one knows this, thus the need for as many logo's as possible, and for some reason national perception is UNC isn't a football school, I don't understand why.

I was reading the UNC rivals site and there is an interview there with Desmond Evans. He is being interviewed by a female and she is really trying to get him to tell her if UNC is his fav. He does not go there...lol...when she asked about other schools, he mentioned us and the interview ended.

UNC fans are scared to death he will pick us. I think we get the top 2 recruits in the Carolinas (Burch and Evans).

That would drive tarheel fans nuts, since they think Mack Brown is going to be their savior and get all the top recruits in NC...If you go look at the 247 site at the top players in NC, it could be a Gamecock runaway...I'm now hoping for Jacolbe Cowan to land our way also...

I also looked at their showcase camp photos, and what is very evident, there's not a lot of top talent there. The top talent there besides Evans was the ones they have committed already. It's going to take years for Brown to get UNC back to even minor bowl status.

UNC broke rules and got away with it. That just added to my dislike of them. But, I have great respect for Mack Brown. Not sure what football facilities there look like, but I have a feeling not as good as SC. Not for a lack of funds but a lack of interest, I assume. Mack Brown will change that. I think we will see NC start building to get back into the game. They will be relevant again in two or three years.

It's not close I meant

You might be a little biased. A neutral pundit describes the two stadiums in this manner:

Many SEC stadiums are located at or near the heart of campus. Williams-Brice Stadium loses some luster because of its location a couple miles from campus by Columbia's fairgrounds. In that sense, it looks a bit like an NFL stadium, placed on the outskirts of town surrounded by masses of parking lots. It's nevertheless an intimidating home field, with a loud crowd that has grown to over 80,000.

About Kenan Stadium he writes:it is an underrated gem, nestled in a pine grove in the center of campus, with the iconic bell tower looming overhead.

Not many people view WBS as aesthetically pleasing, while Kenan Stadium is widely viewed as one of the most beautiful stadiums in the country.

As concerns the two practice facilities, in my view, there is very little difference between the two.

Have you visited both Kenan and UNC's new practice facility?

It is obvious that we view UNC and USC football facilities differently. I don't believe you are correct when you say that USC's facilities are far superior to those of UNC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT