ADVERTISEMENT

Not only do I think we get Jordan Burch, but Desmond Evans from NC as well

You might be a little biased. A neutral pundit describes the two stadiums in this manner:

Many SEC stadiums are located at or near the heart of campus. Williams-Brice Stadium loses some luster because of its location a couple miles from campus by Columbia's fairgrounds. In that sense, it looks a bit like an NFL stadium, placed on the outskirts of town surrounded by masses of parking lots. It's nevertheless an intimidating home field, with a loud crowd that has grown to over 80,000.

About Kenan Stadium he writes:it is an underrated gem, nestled in a pine grove in the center of campus, with the iconic bell tower looming overhead.

Not many people view WBS as aesthetically pleasing, while Kenan Stadium is widely viewed as one of the most beautiful stadiums in the country.

As concerns the two practice facilities, in my view, there is very little difference between the two.

Have you visited both Kenan and UNC's new practice facility?

It is obvious that we view UNC and USC football facilities differently. I don't believe you are correct when you say that USC's facilities are far superior to those of UNC.
I've been to both -- when the teams were playing each other. There is no comparison between the two. W-B is hands down a better game environment.

PHSvsTHS.jpg

9270968.jpg

North Carolina 38, Clemson 3

Julius Peppers and North Carolina made sure the Heisman hopeful Woody Dantzler followed two of his best games with one of his worst. They held Dantzler to 118 yards yesterday in the Tar Heels' 38-3 victory over host Clemson, which is ranked 16th by The New York Times's computer and 13th in the Associated Press poll.

Peppers, a 6-foot-6, 285-pound defensive end for North Carolina (14th Times), had a remarkable interception that led to the first of Bosley Allen's two touchdown catches and never gave Dantzler the chance to dazzle the Tar Heels (5-3 over all, 4-1 Atlantic Coast Conference) the way he dazzled Georgia Tech and North Carolina State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT