ADVERTISEMENT

Not that it means anything but..

jimnasium

Jun 21, 2001
Bladenboro, NC
Clemson just swept #3 UNC .......we're headed in the right direction in baseball. I love seeing the power bats back in our lineup too. Cock- a- doodle "don't" look now but happy days are here again. It's a long season but I feel good.jumpingsmile I was hoping they'd both find a way to lose I hate them both but it makes our series win look more impressive.

It’s baseball. Clemson could’ve swept us, we could’ve swept them. Glad we got 2 of 3 last week! One thing I will say, though, is that UNC has always been extremely overrated since their back to back title series losses.

Might also speak to how much more prepared Clemson was having had a real series under their belt. I don’t know who UNC has played already and too lazy to look. But can’t hurt being a little extra motivated after a series loss to rival and playing in 3 great environments.

Reactions: jimnasium
Was surprised to see they started conference play so I took a look at the Taters schedule. On Saturday May 4 they play Gardner-Webb at home and on Sunday May 5 the play G-W in Boiling Springs. That's weird right?

Reactions: jimnasium
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT