ADVERTISEMENT

Pull out the checkbook, Fire Shaney Beamer, Hire Jim Harbaugh in that order.

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
Frank's BOY = NCAA 20-18 (SEC 10-14)
Jim Harbaugh = NCAA 141-52 (NFL 44-19-1)

I certainly do realize that many of our fans are thinking, "I HATE Michigan!" (Duh? what's that got to do with anything?)
I also realize a lot of our fans are bursting to scream out, "I HATE JIM HARBAUGH!!!" WE are GOOD at hating!

Some folks don't even want to talk to him because, 'He wouldn't come here" (Neither did Lou Holtz & Steve Spurrier)

Some folks don't think Carolina could afford Harbaugh. (But, we could afford giving Frank's BOY a $3.375 MILLION DOLLAR RAISE in exchange for a 5-7 season. (Ok, Okay, OKAY. Yeah, we did beat Furman.)

What I do KNOW FOR CERTAIN, is that Carolina Fans LOVE LOSING, because we do it SO OFTEN and swear they see progress.

P.S. Y'all do remember that both Holtz & Spurrier did NFL Stints prior to coming to Carolina?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
Frank's BOY = NCAA 20-18 (SEC 10-14)
Jim Harbaugh = NCAA 141-52 (NFL 44-19-1)

I certainly do realize that many of our fans are thinking, "I HATE Michigan!" (Duh? what's that got to do with anything?)
I also realize a lot of our fans are bursting to scream out, "I HATE JIM HARBAUGH!!!" WE are GOOD at hating!

Some folks don't even want to talk to him because, 'He wouldn't come here" (Neither did Lou Holtz & Steve Spurrier)

Some folks don't think Carolina could afford Harbaugh. (But, we could afford giving Frank's BOY a $3.375 MILLION DOLLAR RAISE in exchange for a 5-7 season. (Ok, Okay, OKAY. Yeah, we did beat Furman.)

What I do KNOW FOR CERTAIN, is that Carolina Fans LOVE LOSING, because we do it SO OFTEN and swear they see progress.

P.S. Y'all do remember that both Holtz & Spurrier did NFL Stints prior to coming to Carolina?
Harbaugh will leave Michigan, for the pros, and nobody else. SC is just not an attractive place. Outside of a famous coach finishing out his career so he can golf more, SC isn't an attractive job. Even Ole Miss is better.

Harbaugh will leave Michigan, for the pros, and nobody else. SC is just not an attractive place. Outside of a famous coach finishing out his career so he can golf more, SC isn't an attractive job. Even Ole Miss is better.

Certainly not arguing ... Hoping is more like it. But, I don't think he goes back to the Pro's. (Just a personal opinion with nothing to base it on.)

But, I don't think he can survive so, the leaving won't be up to him.

Just wanna point out THERE IS a solution out there .... GO AFTER IT!!!

We certainly wouldn't be embarrassing ourselves and if by the grace of GOD we pulled it off, no one, not even Frank Beamer would blame us. And Ray-Ray could keep his job.

THE SEC has some high profile head coaches he might enjoy bumping heads with.

AND, if nothing else, ask Michigan to let us talk to him. Just might be the spark that lights the fire. At least the home folks would see that Tanner is trying.

What a waste of time this post is.

I think you're not taking into account the alcohol that went into making the post.

Or maybe not drinking enough to appreciate the post?

I know alcohol is involved somewhere.

Certainly not arguing ... Hoping is more like it. But, I don't think he goes back to the Pro's. (Just a personal opinion with nothing to base it on.)

But, I don't think he can survive so, the leaving won't be up to him.

Just wanna point out THERE IS a solution out there .... GO AFTER IT!!!

We certainly wouldn't be embarrassing ourselves and if by the grace of GOD we pulled it off, no one, not even Frank Beamer would blame us. And Ray-Ray could keep his job.

THE SEC has some high profile head coaches he might enjoy bumping heads with.

AND, if nothing else, ask Michigan to let us talk to him. Just might be the spark that lights the fire. At least the home folks would see that Tanner is trying.
Why not? Even though I think that Beamer is developing a real offensive line (beginning next year), a couple of highly rated DB's and a 5 star DE. Rivals point system is dumb as hell. The average rating per player should determine class rank. Next years class should be about #9 or #10. Twenty seven, with one of the best offensive lines in the country is insane.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT