ADVERTISEMENT

Official ACC "championship" thread

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
7-0 orange team

Pitt loses 4 yards on a screen then has 2 penalties in a row... then calls timeout to avoid another one.

3 possessions and all passes have been on the outside in the flat. Pitts coach, did you watch our game with the taters?

Reactions: johnssc
Pitt looks like a Championship team. Well, the uniforms do. They suck at football though.

How in the hell does this garbage get a primetime TV slot?

TV contracts. SEC on CBS. PAC12 and B10 on FOX. Only other option would’ve been Big 12 Championship which definitely would’ve been better. But other than that...

I predict some yellow laundry in Pitts future!
Getting too close

Clemson wants their receivers to push off but the defender not to hold them when they try.

Reactions: Judson1
When things are going well, doodoo is all out front on cam patting everyone on the helmet and acting all proud looking for credit. When things go bad he yells at everyone like its not his fault. Dip-$hit

When things are going well, doodoo is all out front on cam patting everyone on the helmet and acting all proud looking for credit. When things go bad he yells at everyone like its not his fault
So far he's yelled at the punter and Venebles.

Reactions: johnssc
Pitt doesn't have the WRs we have, but seriously why no passes over the middle.

I notice they're being careful not to mention we torched their defense lol

Clemson with a 1 play - 1 yard TD drive, 1 play - 10 yard TD drive, and a 1 play - 75 yard TD drive. Other than the big run on 1st play from scrimmage...Pitt just shooting themselves in the foot. Clemson making the plays though.

Turning it off.

I want what Herbie's smokin. UGA moves up past ND after today. Hmmm...

Although I do agree with him in this case.

PITT would be down around Tennessee and Vanderbilt in the SEC East. LMAO PITT had ONE game this year with over 200 yards passing. Bentley threw for almost three times that many yards last week in ONE GAME vs Clempsun! Also, PITT lost to UNC, that had two wins. WCU and the division 'champion' playing tonight. PITT is the only UNRANKED team playing in a power five championship game. Can't make this shit up!

Reactions: Judson1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT