ADVERTISEMENT

Oh snap! Get'm Coach!

Is Beamer drunk? Not saying I disagree with him, but nice to have the media guys on your side. Win and they’ll change their tune. His dad knew this better than anybody. Shocked to see this…though I agree with him.

Only other explanation is that he got hacked. I just don’t see this as a good look for Coach.

What did the other guy say? I must know!
Apparently he deleted it! But this is what he said ...

"Dennis Dodd @dennisdoddcbs. 6h

My God, we've reached the point where hyping a condiment being poured on an adult male passes for programming. When we have the discussion about bowl relevance, I'll start right here."

I'm glad Coach nailed him on it.

My God, we've reached the point where hyping a condiment being poured on an adult male passes for programming. When we have the discussion about bowl relevance, I'll start right here."

What the hell is that dweeb's problem? Is he uscwatson or something?

Beamer gaining quite a few followers on Twitter due to this. I get why Beamer went after a guy covering the game when it’s a big win for this program. Many in the media are full of these snarky comments. It’s the social media way. Dodd got to work today…don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

All that being said, I’m still surprised Beamer called it out. But I trust him. Dodd doesn’t have many defenders.

Is Beamer drunk? Not saying I disagree with him, but nice to have the media guys on your side. Win and they’ll change their tune. His dad knew this better than anybody. Shocked to see this…though I agree with him.

Only other explanation is that he got hacked. I just don’t see this as a good look for Coach.
Screw that. The guy deserved it and more power to coach Beamer for doing it. I say give him a raise!

Just found Dodd's picture...seems he looks familiar.
U7N3QQF5MNDFBCKQIMTB5Y7LRM.jpg

Seven hours later, Beamer commented back at Dodd with quite the reply. “What’s it like being so miserable all the time ? For a sport you “cover” @dennisdoddcbs,” Beamer wrote. “…Praying for you I still remember back in July at SEC Media Days when you said the CEILING for our team was 2 wins …Keep bringing that expert “analysis” Happy New Year #FindSomeJoy”

Read more at: https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...-football/article256953707.html#storylink=cpy

Sounds like he's already not on our side

Reactions: smcnd
hold on, why are you still here? We were gonna get blown out according to you. Kick rocks loser! hahahahaha
So happy we got this win. I would have bet the house that we would get beat along with millions of other people. With that said I would like to kick you in the face loser.

Reactions: big-un

What a coward to delete that tweet. These guys are so soft to delete but have no problem crushing 18-22 year kids for tweets.

Reactions: heavycock

It’s a great look. He held the so called reporter accountable for his BS reporting and way off base prediction for the season. Glad he called him out.

It’s a great look. He held the so called reporter accountable for his BS reporting and way off base prediction for the season. Glad he called him out.
Certainly looking that way. At the time I didn’t realize what Dodd had said and thought Beamer was just calling him out about pre-season prediction. Once I found out it had to do with Dodd minimizing our Bowl Game, I got it.

I like it. Screw this crap about not calling the media out. When did it become a one-way street where the media can say whatever they want but the people/teams they are writing about can’t call them out when they blow it? Media is not sacrosanct. There is nothing special or important about what Dodd does. He wouldn’t even have a job if it wasn’t for guys like Beamer. If you’re gonna go on the record saying a team has a ceiling of 2 wins, you should be prepared to be called out when you’re wrong.

oh please oh please mr dodd…..don’t be mad at us. Are you really serious? I would’ve told him to shove it up his ass and not thought twice about it. He could write whatever he wanted to for the next 10 years. Have you heard what many successful coaches have said to the media? Seems like the rest of the country agrees with Shane.

oh please oh please mr dodd…..don’t be mad at us. Are you really serious? I would’ve told him to shove it up his ass and not thought twice about it. He could write whatever he wanted to for the next 10 years. Have you heard what many successful coaches have said to the media? Seems like the rest of the country agrees with Shane.
Will you please read the entire thread and realize at the time it was posted it wasn’t know what Dodd said and thought it was just about the pre-season prediction?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT