ADVERTISEMENT

Oh, yeah, there's a game this weekend between UGA and Bama

AltoonaSteve

Silver Member
Nov 22, 2021
What do you expect? Smart money is on a UGA win. Think they dominate? Bama is obviously not themselves this year, but they are still Bama and it wouldn't surprise me one bit for them to come out and win.

A smart betting man never bets against Alabama and st. Nick.
We were watching the Aub/Alabama game Saturday afternoon when it was still a shutout. Everyone said this game is over. My dad said "nope, Alabama will come back and win". Yep, a smart man isn't gonna bet against the GOAT. Georgia may win, but I sure wouldn't bet a penny on it.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I’m interested to see if the OC comes up with some plays to trick the UGA defense. How good is Alabama’s OC? Can we get him if they beat UGA? Wishing and hoping for scraps at the table.

Bama's OC is not exactly setting the world on fire. The leg humpers D is for real. Smart is hungry and will have the team amped up. The butt sniffers win but it will be close.

Bama's OC is not exactly setting the world on fire. The leg humpers D is for real. Smart is hungry and will have the team amped up. The butt sniffers win but it will be close.
I don’t think that CNS will keep him around if he doesn’t help beat UGA. The writing is on the wall.

Georgia D is for real, but I just don't think you can beat Bama with average/slightly above average play. I don't think Bennet is talented enough, but I could be wrong.

Georgia D is for real, but I just don't think you can beat Bama with average/slightly above average play. I don't think Bennet is talented enough, but I could be wrong.
Bama has played a tougher schedule. That is why I am not going to bet the farm on UGA this weekend.

Ya'll just don't get it. If Bama wins there will be a plague across the Great State of Georgia not seen since Billy Sherman made his 'March To The Sea'. Devastation across the land - hunger, economic chaos, civil disturbance in every corner of the old 'Empire State of the South'.

However, perhaps the worst result of a Jawja loss will be the 'Total Dysfunction of the Georgia Male' - the birth rate will collapse, Jawja women will migrate to Florida rabid for 'performance' from a male - any male. This will result in the birth of thousands of hybrid Dawg-Gators - HORRORS! We are all doomed!

Never-the-less . . . ROLL TIDE!!!

I don't think the Bama defense can rattle him enough. They aren't a premier Bama defense. We're just talkin' now, understand.

Georgia looks like the better team in every tangible way. But my takeaway from the Bama/Auburn game last weekend is that even when they aren't playing particularly well, Saban's teams are _winners_. They don't give games away. You have to BEAT them through the last play of the game. This Georgia team hasn't had to face any adversity, so we don't yet know how they will respond if they ever face some. I think the Tide's best chance is to go for the jugular early and try to put Georgia in a hole early. Make them play with some adversity and see how they respond mentally. I'm not sure Alabama's offense can do that, but I think that's their best chance.

Reactions: chief2791
I’m interested to see if the OC comes up with some plays to trick the UGA defense. How good is Alabama’s OC? Can we get him if they beat UGA? Wishing and hoping for scraps at the table.
It’s Bill O’Brien. The Bama faithful would be glad to be rid of him.

I really think Georgia will "roll" the tide this weekend, but I would never bet against Saban. If Alabama does win, the SEC will get two playoff teams again and the the rest of college football will vote for expansion Monday morning.

Georgia looks like the better team in every tangible way. But my takeaway from the Bama/Auburn game last weekend is that even when they aren't playing particularly well, Saban's teams are _winners_. They don't give games away. You have to BEAT them through the last play of the game. This Georgia team hasn't had to face any adversity, so we don't yet know how they will respond if they ever face some. I think the Tide's best chance is to go for the jugular early and try to put Georgia in a hole early. Make them play with some adversity and see how they respond mentally. I'm not sure Alabama's offense can do that, but I think that's their best chance.
Bama's Oline has been suspect all year and now the Tide is depleted at RB. Those are very bad problems to have against that UGA front 7. I agree with your point about UGA facing adversity - especially Bennett. I feel confident the Dawg defense will keep them in the game, even if they struggle on offense. Hopefully we find enough success in the running game that we aren't forced to rely on Bennett's throwing.

GO DAWGS!!!
200w.gif

I don't think the Bama defense can rattle him enough. They aren't a premier Bama defense. We're just talkin' now, understand.
This is going how I thought it would. Walk on QB's aren't going to beat a Saban coached team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT