ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, I will call it......

Florida has given up, we better beat them! Second in the east is better than I expected! Go Champ!

If he hangs onto Kurt Roper it won't happen. He will win a lot of games but SEC championship with our current OC 'HECK NO'

Offense wins games, defense wins championships...

mUSChamp is building championships with his defense just like Tanner did...

I'm getting use to this sucky offense....

9-3? Clem would beat UGA by two scores. Clem's d-line and depth can stop UGA's run game much better than we did and our 3 star guys did a dang respectable job of it. Throw in the fact Clem's offense is light years more productive than Roper's and I don't think UGA stays within 2 scores of Clem. Transitively, that means Clem beats us easily.

Wofford has one of their better teams and that game will be decided in the 4th quarter. UF is bad but they will improve in their second week with an interim HC.

We should win 2 of the next 3 but unless our defense is scoring some TD's there is nothing about Roper's offense that says we win any of the next 3.

Reactions: Pole
9-3? Clem would beat UGA by two scores. Clem's d-line and depth can stop UGA's run game much better than we did and our 3 star guys did a dang respectable job of it. Throw in the fact Clem's offense is light years more productive than Roper's and I don't think UGA stays within 2 scores of Clem. Transitively, that means Clem beats us easily.

Wofford has one of their better teams and that game will be decided in the 4th quarter. UF is bad but they will improve in their second week with an interim HC.

We should win 2 of the next 3 but unless our defense is scoring some TD's there is nothing about Roper's offense that says we win any of the next 3.

I couldn’t disagree more. Respectively of course.

We roll Florida.

Beat Wofford by 2 touchdowns

And send Dabo back to Clemson packing a huge L

I believe in this team. We have heart and fight. You can’t teach that!

“Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn’t work hard!”

I couldn’t disagree more. Respectively of course.

We roll Florida.

Beat Wofford by 2 touchdowns

And send Dabo back to Clemson packing a huge L

I believe in this team. We have heart and fight. You can’t teach that!

“Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn’t work hard!”

Love the enthusiasm, but we ain't rolling nobody! Arky was somewhat of an aberration. They appear to be terrible.
I foresee the next two games being uncomfortably close, and am *hoping* the third game will be dang close. If we play them all like we played yesterday, I can definitely see us winning them all though!

Question whos been playing better the last month ? USC or Clemson ? I dont think Clemson has looked all that good.

Did the taters look any better against ncstate than we did ? I dont think so. Could clemson beat us of course they could but What in the past month tell anybody that they will roll us ?

You're wrong. UGA's D-Line is every bit as good as Clemson's and they have better LBs and better DBs. UGA is also better on offense. Before last night I said I liked our chances against Clemson much better than I did against UGA. After last night I still feel the same way.

You're wrong. UGA's D-Line is every bit as good as Clemson's and they have better LBs and better DBs. UGA is also better on offense. Before last night I said I liked our chances against Clemson much better than I did against UGA. After last night I still feel the same way.
We just need to figure out a way to stop Bryant when he runs.

We just need to figure out a way to stop Bryant when he runs.
Yeah, I hate playing against running QBs. They always seem to give us fits. Special teams will be key. We can't give up any huge returns and we need to make our FGs when the opportunity comes. If we can create a couple of turnovers and turn them into points I can see us winning that game in a 16-14, 17-14 type of game

LOL, you must not be watching the same team I have. We FIND ways to win.
Clemson has LOST to Syracuse, and struglled with NC State, remember, the team we beat?!
Do wish people would realize that Roper is doing what he can with what he has. In a year or two, if we are no better offensively than we are now, I'll join in. Sorry about now though. Since I don't know any of you on here, I'll listen to what Connor Shaw had to say about Roper. Feel like he has a pretty good idea of what he's talking about.

Going bowling on a three game win streak. Thanks in part to this tough fought game against UGA.

I'd that Jawga - Klempson point spread for any amount. Jawja would never have lost to BC or let NC State stay close.

Unfortunately Clemson’s hypothetical match up against Georgia really doesn’t matter too much. What matters is our defense against their offense and vice versa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT